Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Seize the Day. Being You.

Seize the day! Being you. Befriending you. Allowing more of you to come out and play. Let go! Let go! Let go! Drop into the moments. Experience your Self dancing with the universe. The ordinary made extraordinary by your presence to you. To all of Creation. Live free. Love life. Beyond the limited beliefs, dance with the infinite. Limitlessness embodied. Your soul leading you into your Self into this world; exploring new depths. Wandering in wonder. Know the Joy of being you. Loving it all. Living it all. Your presence moment by moment to life is the truest communion. Joy alive expressing as you all damn day, come what may. Love this day with all of YOU. These words washed through me as I awakened: To some I am foolish To some I am brave All I know is I am ME. I dance FREE Not able to be other than Who I am Moment by moment Surprising my self Not needing others to SEE Me Understand me Or my choices My life making perfect sense to me Even when it makes no sense to others I am Whole Connected to the whole. Go BOLDLY into this day. Daring more of You to dance. Giving your self the love and compassion you crave from others. This is YOUR Life. Your story. Your journey. Trust life. Have faith in your Self. Expressing and growing. Welcome the Surprise. Live OPEN! Let your heart sing: woo woo woofrickinhoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment