Sunday, March 10, 2013

No Holding Back!

This is YOUR life.
This is MY life.
No HOLDing back.  No WAITing for someday.
LIFE is now.
You deserve all the ABUNDANCE it has to offer - LET IT IN!

I was at my fitness bootcamp class last week, going hard, holding nothing back as my sole intention for attending is to get stronger mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.  Suddenly, one of the group members yelled to me Slow down!  Being clear that  I am there for me, I kept doing my thing and didn't take on her stuff

At this point in my life, I don't feel I have anything to prove as I did when I first began to move my body 20 years ago.  The group I work out with is at all fitness levels and attends for their own personal reasons known to only them.  We are there together yet we are alone doing our own thing, going at our own pace, getting what each of us needs in that 45 minute span.  What a perfect metaphor for life!

The instructor who calls me Katie looked me in the eye and said:  Did you slow down, Katie?!  Laughing as I responded:  HELL NO!  This is my life.  And I am NOT holding back to please someone else.  I am here for me.  He cracked up laughing and supported my ability to stand up for my life as he patted my back and said:  That's my girl, Katie.

That moment brought a choice my way that may have seemed inconsequential
on the surface but at a deeper level, it was evidence that I no longer reel myself in or hold myself back to please others; and this is BIG STUFF.  Reeling our self in, playing small, allowing others to have authority over our life shows up in a million tiny ways throughout our life. 

Be clear and let this TRUTH in:  THE ABUNDANCE IS YOU!!!!!

This is YOUR life.
This is MY life.
No HOLDing back.  No WAITing for someday.
LIFE is now.
You deserve all the ABUNDANCE it has to offer - LET IT IN!

I invite you to pay attention, be present to your life so you can see when you hold back, reel yourself in and do what others need you to do at the expense of YOU.  When you make an empowered choice, take a stand for your life, pat yourself on the back as you would a child and say:  That's my girl/boy!  I got ya.  Be in charge of YOUR life.  Watch the ABUNDANCE that is YOU swell throughout your body, mind, heart, soul and beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment