Monday, March 4, 2013

How the Hell Did I Get Here?

I have come to see there are no good days and bad days.  There are simply days filled with good and bad.  And the courage to be present to it all unfolds me and enlivens me. 
It is my life's mission to LOVE EACH DAY and LIVE IT ALL.

Coming out of an intensely harsh cycle following the sudden death of my husband, John, I have moments that jolt me and I wonder:  How the hell did I get here? And I am filled with awe at all that has led me to this moment in time.   

The human experience is the great leveler.  No one goes through life unscathed.  We all get our asses handed to us in one way or another.  Knowing this, I respect the journey of each person no matter how fu%&ed up it may seem.  The soul's journey is not so neat and tidy - it aint all pretty and we don't have to pretend it is.  We are all making our way, doing the best we can where we are with what we know.  From this place of knowing, I don't judge so my heart goes out to everyone as I cheer on the whole of humanity.  Sometimes my cheers are silent and sometimes they are explosively loud with pompoms in hand but cheer I must.

I invite you to take a pause and revisit ALL that has led you to this moment in time.  Be in awe of your journey!  When you appreciate your Self, all of you, the whole of your journey full of struggle and triumph, you can appreciate others wherever they are.   Life is so damn juicy!  Welcome it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment