Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What's the Hurry?!


Power walking

Which is how I normally roll

My inner voice

Invited a change of pace

“Slow down…

What’s the hurry?”

I smiled inside

As I dropped into a stroll

And breathed in the fall air

Soaking up the skies

Bathing in the sunshine

Following an inner rhythm

That wanted to share

An experience

Available in this other gear

Allowing the various tempos

That make up life

Creates opportunity

New vistas

New offerings

New views

New perspectives

New energies

Reminding me that no matter

The pace

No matter

How hectic the day

No matter

What is demanded of me

To be present

Wherever I am

Doing what I do

Is EVERYTHING

And

We are never LATE

For life

As it is right here

Right now

Whether we are hurrying

Or

Strolling

We cannot miss life

But

I follow my JOY

Which can flow

Which can carry me forward

Into the moments

Without judging

The pace

As good or bad

Rather

Tuning in

Knowing

I can ROLL with it all

And

It ALL serves

Life is not flat lining

It pulses

It morphs

It swirls

It shifts

It bursts

It is still as it flows

This magnificent dance

What’s the hurry?!

Live it ALL

LOVE the moments

ENJOY the JOURNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment