Friday, October 18, 2013

How Could I Have Known?!


 

Standing here

With my Heart Open

WIDER

Than ever before

EXPANDED

Further than my mind can go

LOVE pouring through me

For no reason at all

And

A million reasons

BLISS

Bringing tears forward

In AWE

Knowing that the whole of my life

Has led me here

To this new depth of Heart Space

Into my Spirit

Where I am FREE

My life guided by Soul

Nothing to talk myself into

Being present to what “is”

Welcoming the direct experiences

Holding space for it ALL

With no judgment

Only BIG LOVE

This enormous fountain

That never ceases

That springs eternal

JOY abiding

GRACE spiraling

HOPE singing

FAITH holding

PEACE washing

WISDOM bursting

I am NOT alone

I am NEVER alone

The Universe

The Great Creator

Companions me

Informs my choices

Brings MORE life forward

Crashing through limitations

Dancing in the INFINITE

Everything is Whole

Even that which I call broken

Everything is Perfect

Even that which I deem Ugly

Everything is Complete

Even that which I want to fix

Everything is Handled

Even that which I want to control

Only LOVE exists

This Mystical force

That blows through us

Willing or NOT

In spite of our resistance

LOVE breaks through

ALL barriers

Created by our human Self

Opening our HEART

Wider and Wider and Wider

As we journey our path

Revealing our divine Self

Making room for MORE Life

To come forward

And

Be lived

Taking us into

New worlds within

Ready to SING

MIND, BODY, HEART & SOUL

Through our Presence

Our words

Our actions

HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN?!

In my darkest moments

In my darkest hours

On my darkest days

LOVE

Was at work

Doing what it does

To lead me into the vastness

I NOW KNOW

Meeting MORE of my Self

Stepping into Amazing Grace

And no matter how I judge the day

Whether magnificent

Or tough

I MUST remember

The heavens are

Leading me HOME

Not permitting me to close

When I am born to blossom

To come ALIVE

Expanding in ways that surprise

Delighting in this Sacred Dance

That is finite

And

Infinite

Now that I KNOW

What I didn’t KNOW before

Life is a Prayer

Of THANKSGIVING

Breath by breath

Taking me into this GRAND Adventure

Overflowing with Shock & Awe

Showing me what I don’t KNOW

Inviting me into the UNKNOWN

Where Miracles hatch

Through me

Through others

Through all of Creation

LIFE is wondrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment