Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Word UP!


 

The JOY of WORDS

My WORDS

My OFFERING

Born of Passion

Grace-filled

Big LOVE

Juju bursting

Energy spiraling

Resounding TRUTH

WORD UP!

Lifting

Through Presence

Through vibration

Through writing

Through speaking

Through my Hands

To your Hands

From my Heart

To your Heart

From my Soul

To your Soul

Ever-connected

ONEness

Sacred

My Honor

To share

My Self

My gifts

Silent no more

SINGING

New songs

Expressing

Worlds within

READY to SING

Mystical

Universal

Healing

Inspiring

ALIVE

Uncensored

WILLing

To say

What I must SAY

Speak from the depths of me

No worry if others agree

No worry what is popular

No worry

Just EXPRESSion

For the sake of expressing

Innocence

Pure

Free

Liberating

For the sheer JOY

My heart says

YESSSSSSSS!

ALL day long

Because it feels damn GOOD

To let go

To play

To dance

To sing

As never before

Going to new depths

Discovering

Knowing

Unknowing

Letting go

Reaching for more

Trusting

Living in certainty

Grounding

Engaging LIFE

Loving life FIERCELY

Being who I am

TODAY

This moment

And

Staying OPEN

Living OPEN

So I might SEE

With eyes WIDE OPEN

Who I will become

Tomorrow

The next day

New life

New beginnings

New doors

Ever-springing!

 WORDS

Lift me UP

Higher

And

Higher

And

Higher

Yesssssssss!

WORD up

The power

The pulse

The vibration

The gift

LOVE ever-flowing

No need to find

The WORDS

They find their way

To ME

THROUGH Me

I share

ALL that I am given

What a privilege

To bring

The WORDS

UP

And

OUT

Into

This world!

(LUCKY ME!)

I was born loving words!  And it has been a love – hate relationship most of my life.  Not always seeing the blessings, the beauty rather dwelling in what I deemed as the curse:  talking too much, saying the wrong thing, annoying people with the things I said and my way of thinking.  Claiming the blessings has been a liberation walk, a letting go of needing the approval of others and wanting everyone to like me; I no longer sacrifice my Self, silencing and censoring my thoughts and words in order to win friends.  My life is easy in that I say what I have to say simply because I must AND I allow others to say what they must say; living as me, being true to my Self and letting others be who they are.  Not judging my Self, I no longer judge others, strong-arming them trying to coerce them into being who I need them to be in order to like them.

Being a writer, a speaker and a life coach, letting the words come up and out expressing through me is a source of joy, truly my privilege.  I am a storyteller to my core and cannot NOT tell stories.  It is who I am and it is my offering as I share the gifts bestowed graciously upon me by the heavens.  I write essays where I share my experiences, my observations, my thoughts and send them out into the world to do what they do as each has a soul of its own, a life to live flowing into the hearts of others.  Every word, written or spoken or felt through my presence holds a vibration infused by my passion, my fierce love of life, my hope, my humor, my walk of NO SHAME, my freedom, my distinct energy that only wants to LIFT others UP – Passing On Hope. 

All I have ever wanted is to remind others what a wonderful life this is even when it is shitty; to help others remember their precious life is worth fighting for; to fight for others when they have given up on their Self and on life; to let others know they are not alone – we have all had our asses handed to us; to free others from their bullshit, false beliefs that cage and limit; to help others connect to their truest Self so they can live their truest life and connect to the whole of the world; to invite people to walk their path with an abiding THANK YOU in their heart for this precious gift of life; to make people laugh at their Self and the events of life knowing humor lightens our hearts that are so vast they can hold all the pain and the joy simultaneously; to come alive more and more and more each day, living OPEN, allowing the surprises of life to blow through me, flowing with the breath of the heavens that express as me here on this human journey so wondrous and magnificent it makes me weep tears of gratitude. 

I invite you this day to come along with me into your Self and REMEMBER all that you are, all that you want for your life, all that longs to express through you as you.  Claim the gifts!  Stand in the privilege it is to be you, alive and here to create a life that mirrors the truth within you, the beauty that showers this world with JOY.  Do what you must, say what you must, be who you are and don’t stop exploring all that longs to come out and play.  Worry NOT what others think.  Show them what true freedom is by liberating your Self.  Your love of life says it all!  Energy doesn’t lie – it speaks to the vitality ever-springing UP and OUT!    

No comments:

Post a Comment