Saturday, November 9, 2013

TALKing Apples!


I love me sum APPLES!

Tart

Smooth

Tangy

Sweet

Vanilla

Juicy

Crisp

Sour

Fresh off the Tree

Hand picked

The smell of the Orchard

Carmel Apples with nuts

Apple Cider

Moonshine

Juiced

Pureed

Grilled with cinnamon and sugar

Fried

Baked

Apple crisp

(Ale mode)

Apple pie

Apple fritters

Apple dumplings

Apple butter

Apple chutney

APPLES!

Plain

Or

With peanut butter

(my fav!)

With cheese

Chewin’ on APPLES

All day long

Literally

And

Metaphorically

PURE GOODNESS!

Welcoming the deliciousness

This sweet SEASON

Fleeting

Brief

HERE and NOW

So LOVEly

FALL

Offers a variety

Sampling them all

Discovering the NEW

Talking APPLES

Inviting others to TASTE life

It is YUMMY

Any way you slice IT

Or

Bite into IT

Beyond words

Talking APPLES

As there is nothing quite like them

MIRRORing our LIFE

Unique

Original

One-of-a-kind

Organic

Beautiful

Seasonal

Chew on whatever APPLES

Infuse you with ALIVEness

FEED your senses

Nourish your SOUL

Fulfill your DESTINY

ENJOY!

Driving down the road with the sun roof wide open breathing in the fresh yet crisp Fall air and soaking up the warmth and energies of the mystical sunshine, I let the magic of the day gift me.  Every cell in my body enlivened, connected to the whole of the universe with a sense of reverence and sheer joy, I wished this happiness for all of humanity, this simple yet profound experience of letting life in and savoring the ever-present sweetness.  Magnificent beyond measure, each of us unique, original, one-of-a-kind – here for a season, this temporary journey, we must find what infuses us with aliveness, what feeds our senses, stokes our inner fires, fuels our passion, nourishes our soul so we might fulfill our destiny in LOVING this life for the JOY of living.

We trap our Self into believing there is some purpose outside of our Self that will make our life matter when the truth is it matters not what we do rather the joy in which we show up for the days of our lives, loving life fiercely for the gift it is – knowing the gift, the special offering each of us is and savoring the sweetness of the totality of the journey, every moment flowing with immeasurable beauty if we dare to breathe it in and welcome the deliciousness.

I stopped to get gas, climbing out of the car with an apple clenched in my teeth as I unlocked my gas cap, pushed the buttons on the pump and began fueling.  There was an actual attendant at the station and unbeknownst to me, he had been watching me.  He was giggling as he said:  It’s a good day for eating apples!  And this began the two of us Talking Apples.  His name was Jeff and he is originally from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania – home of the Steeler’s so we connected over football as both of us find it one of the sweetest treats of Fall.  We talked about how we like Apple pie and Apple crisp.  I like mine Ale mode and he prefers his straight up plain.  He asked if I had tried the Apple moonshine yet to which I simply replied that I hadn’t and he growled and howled as he shared the pleasure of that experience – I could feel it burning in my belly! (LOVE IT!) 

Talking APPLES, talking about the sweetness of life, Jeff and I left enriched by the joy shared, a higher vibration churning within the depths of us because we dared to connect, human to human, heart to heart, soul to soul.  He never asked me what I did for a living or where I lived because it mattered NOT.  All that mattered was the organic exchange that lifted us both that came NOT from outside of us but from the depths of us.

The invitation this day is to experience and savor the pure goodness of TALKING APPLES all day long with those you meet along the way whether you call them friends, family or strangers.  Variety is indeed the spice of life!  The more you welcome the juice of life the juicier life becomes.  This journey, this season ever-fleeting holds the potential for life to burst through you, awaken your sense of aliveness in ways you could never imagine.  Mmmm…Mmmm…pure GOODness! And the sweetest apples are yet to be tasted as new depths of sweetness are always revealed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment