Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall BURSTing GLORIOUSLY!


ALL of a sudden

The VIEWS changed

From my 16th floor perch

FALL bursting GLORIOUSLY

Oranges

Golds

Burgundies

Reds

Yellows

Browns

SPIRALING

VIBRATING

Met me this morning

I sipped it in

As I sipped my coffee

Both WARMED me

INFUSing my senses

As I stood nestled

Within my Self

Within the World

This pause to GREET

The New

Fills

Feeds

Nourishes

Welcomes

FALL is here

Not marked by the calendar

But what has been made visible

This moment

This day

Walking

Running

OUTSIDE

The scent of FALL blows

The smells distinct

Taking me back to Tabor Street

My childhood home

Tasting Mom’s chili

Picking apples at Adrian’s Orchard

Crunching leaves under my feet

Burying each other under piles of leaves

Transporting me to Garfield Park

My childhood WONDERland

Rolling down the leafy hills

Throwing fists full of leaves in the air

Playing until the night fell

Squeezing every moment out of the day

MOVING me to Brownsburg

My home on the hill

Decorating with bales of hay, mums, pumpkins

Sipping chai lattes on the porch

Delighting in the views from every angle

Breathing in the trees that knew me

Connecting to the whole of the world

Sitting THERE

ALL this remains

ALIVE within me

As I stand

HERE and now

In Nashville

The heart’s memories

Pure

Golden

Beloved

Cherished

Holding what was

Holding what is

Holding what will be

JOY washes over me

LOVE springs

GRATITUDE!

The gifts of FALL

BURSTing GLORIOUSLY

Through the city

Through me

Through all of Creation

SEASONS CHANGE

Coming

Going

Enlivening

Cycling LIFE

Through death and rebirth

GREET each day

With WONDER

With a sense of EXCITEMENT

At the privilege it is to LIVE

This Grand Adventure

OH, what surprise Await

THIS DAY!

 

Fall has always been my favorite season for a million reasons including football season, my birthday, cooler temperatures, soups and chili – the warm foods and pies AND for no reason at all.  There is a comfort energetically, an Ahhhhh! that I feel in my body, mind, heart and soul as I walk the days of this season.  It is what it is!  And I give thanks for it.  Even the fact that my mom and John died in the Fall could not lessen the joy in this experience and actually, in the most mystical way adds to the poetry, the infinite beauty held in this capsule of the year.  So sacred.  It is all sacred!

Since I now live in the KNOWing that Every day is the BEST DAY ever! And breath by breath only feel sheer gratitude for this grand adventure that I am privileged to LIVE and experience, I welcome all the seasons extracting all each offers with wonder and awe.  Surprised by the unfolding days that bring more than I could ever wish for or dream of, I clutch my heart that overflows with an abiding love for this life come what may.

The heart’s memories are now all so sweet, the bitter that used to bite and sting has been washed away by the sacred heart, the Source, the Energy of pure love and truth that creates miracles within me and within you and within the whole of the world.  It does what we alone cannot do in our limited beliefs, our need to box things in with good OR bad, right OR wrong, positive OR negative.  Even as the sweetness of days gone by spring from the depths of me, tears come and I let them, understanding that being present to the direct experiences of my life, allowing what is to be enlivens me and enriches this human odyssey.  And season after season until my last breath, I am here to COME ALIVE!

The invitation this day is to step fully into this day welcoming all the surprises it has to offer.  Appreciate the season and all it stirs within you as well as outside of you.  Feel the connection mind, body, heart and soul.  Travel into the past, present and future, extracting the beauty, allowing the magic to fill you, dreaming new dreams, daring to live life as the greatest adventure fueled by hope and passion that will take you far beyond what you have ever known.  Live in the OPEN, bursting GLORIOUSLY season after season until your last breath coming ALIVE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment