Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cowgirl, Take me AWAY!


 

Cowgirl, TAKE ME AWAY!

Onward

Upward

Surpise the hell outa me!

Here I am

ALL of me

More of ME than I have known before

Taking me where I didn’t know I could GO

This renegade

This pioneer

This great Explorer

This LOVER of life

This fiery girl

This wonderer

This wanderer

This restless Heart

This FREE spirit

This DANGEROUS woman

Uncaged

Passion fueled

WILD!

Meets this life

With no expectations

EXPECTING EVERYTHING!

Discovering MORE and MORE

Inviting Miracles

Moment by moment

ANTICIPATING

New excavations

Shaking up LIFE

Wondrous views

POPping through new eyes

Both inner & outer

Scaling whatever I must

Whatever presents itself

Walking through rain or shine

NO OBSTACLES!

Only adventures

Life to be LIVED

To be met

With curiosity

KICKing the day’s ASS

With my overflowing HEART

Daring to come ALIVE

In ways that may disappoint others

That may offend others

That may be polarizing

But

Leave me clutching my HEART

Fully engaged

Filled with gratitude

Living with an abiding THANK YOU!

Perched in the depths of me

Singing as only I can

To the World

As Kathy

VOICing thunderously & quietly

In my too-muchness

In my not-enoughness

BOTH

Sinner

And

Saint

The PARADOX of LIFE

MADE manifest

ALL of me

PLAYing

CLAPping

DANCing

SKIPping

Being a weirdo

Is indeed

The highest EXPRESSion

Of

WHO I AM

This Cowgirl

Taking me AWAY

From shores I have known

Into new worlds within READY to sing

This vagabond life

Companioned by Soul

An ever-EXPLANDing suitcase

Containing ALL that I need

LOVE

PASSION

JOY

GRACE

GRATITUDE

WONDER

FAITH

BELIEF

Walking my path

Step by step by step

No worries

About the cracks

Or

The pitfalls

My journey is HEART based

Allowing ALL that comes to come

Meeting life on life’s terms

Connecting to whole of the Cosmos

Plugging in to the SOURCE within

ARMS OPEN WIDE

Soaring

WINGS of Glory

This spitfire cowgirl

TRUSTing

Her SELF

LIFE

As never before

WELCOMES

The miracles that abound

WELCOMES

The unknown

WELCOMES

The mysteries unfolding

This Cowgirl

Cannot hitch her HAPPINESS

To cause & effect

To anyone

To any one thing

To any one day

DELAYing

WAITing

KEEPing IT at bay

For HAPPINESS “is”

Within her

Within the whole of life

Springing from the Well

That is Infinite

Taking her AWAY

From all the false beliefs

That used to place conditions on life

LIBERATION!

No longer an idea

Rather

A way of living

KNOWing

This LIFE is her GRAND adventure

Into the MORE

Into the UNKNOWN

TRAVELing

EXPERIMENTing

SWIMming in new waters

LEARNing what no one could teach

MINING for Gold

UNLOCKing inner mysteries

UNDAMming Energies

GRANTing her Self PERMISSION

GOing where the Winds blow her

Boundless Spirit

BLAZing

Her trails

Riding WILD horses

Rocking RED HOT spurs

LOVing each day and LIVing it ALL

Because she MUST

Anything LESS

STARVES me

Life on the surface

Leaves me famished

Mine is a COWGIRLS journey

Taking me where it will

For I no longer need to know

Where I am going

Or

“How” I will get THERE

Trusting with ALL of me

I will get THERE

Again and again and again

To the next THERE

And the next THERE

Road

By

Road

Converging

With the Infinite

Powered by

The Soul Force of the Universe

Ever-flowing

Through me

As ME

A COWGIRL making her way.

I awakened this morning just as the Solar Eclipse was taking place.  It wasn’t visible here in Nashville (only on the East Coast) but I felt the depths of me stirring, delighting with great anticipation, welcoming the new beginnings marked by this cosmic event.  My first thought was Ohhhhhh…the places I will go!  this day, this lifetime.  And then, the invitation:  Cowgirl, Take me away! (to the tune of the Dixie Chicks song:  Cowboy, Take me away!) sprang from my truest Self that knows I am here to ride out this grand adventure with all of me and ohhhhh, I know with complete certainty there is much, much more to come.

The above words poured from me onto the page and I share them with you as an invitation to tap in to that inner cowgirl or cowboy longing to explore, to blaze new trails, to go where you have never gone before simply because you must; because it feels damn good to come alive in ways that surprise.  Open your mind, heart, body, soul with excitement for this time of new beginnings.  It is in the living of our lives, the spending of our Self that we become rich beyond measure.  This life is anything but dull!  Grab the bull by the horns, grab the cat by the tail, let go of the tightly gripped reins and ride the wild horse bare back.  Choice by conscious choice make your way one day at a time tuned in to what nourishes your soul, what fuels your passion for living, what feeds your spirit that is ever-free.  Ohhhh…the places YOU will GO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment