Wednesday, February 12, 2014

STORMS!


 

Let me

TAKE

You

On a

JOURNEY

To JOY

To LOVE

To HOPE

To ABUNDANCE

Beyond Measure

Through

The STORM

Blowing

Brewing

Ushering

US

Through

The EYE

Of

The NEEDLE

Stripping

What IS

Inessential

FEAR

DOUBT

WORRY

ANXIETY

ALL

That

MUST GO

Keeping US

From Showing

UP

For our

UPGRADES

For

MORE

Riches

Yet to BE

Known

CONNECTED

ENGAGED

Surrendering

To the

Whirlwind

Twisting

Us

SIDEWAYS

UPSIDE DOWN

HEAD FIRST

Trusting

OUR Wings

Believing

We will

LAND

On

New Ground

Making

Our Way

To our

FEET

BLOOMING

Where we ARE

Planted

Going

Where we

Have never

Been

STEP

By

STEP

Our Face

In the

SUN

Even

When it is

Not

VISIBLE

We KNOW

It is

EVER-PRESENT

Guided by

Faith

FEELING

The Warmth

The Radiance

Of

The SUNshine

In the Midst

Of

The STORM

When

The SKY

Has FALLEN

And

We

LET IT

Fall

RESTING

In THIS

Strange

CALM

No longer

RESISTING

No longer

TRYING

To hold Up

The SKY

ATTEMPTING

To keep

Things

LIFE

EVER-shifting

The Same

Wasting

Our Precious

Energy

FIGHTING

Against

What IS

To

CONTROL

The Uncontrollable

CAGED

By our Minds

LIMITED

Thinking

THINGS

Should be

A Certain

Way

Instead of

Being

CERTAIN

Amazing GRACE

Is

Ever-flowing

In

THE storms

In

THE calm

GRACE

Doesn’t

Operate by

OUR Limitations

OUR Fixed Ideas

THIS

Big LOVE

At WORK

For our

HIGHEST Good

For OUR

Greatest JOY

We cannot

FULLY

Comprehend

For

It is

BEYOND

Our Human Scope

What lies Ahead

ALL the WONDERS

ALL the MIRACLES

Yet to Be

KNOWN

The MAGIC

Life IS

Discovered

In

The Rubble

Of

The STORM

Our Shattered Hearts

Our Brokenness

Ohhh…

But KNOWING

What lies Within

US

This GREATNESS

This LOVE

The TRUEST Power

A Force

That

GRACIOUSLY

Swallows

US

And

GRACIOUSLY

Spits

US

Out

In PERFECT

Time

Made Anew

MORE

Of

Who we ARE

What LIFE is

REVEALED

So

We can

Taste

The BLESSEDNESS

We ARE

Life IS

Perpetually

CELEBRATING

Moment

By

Moment

LOVING

Unconditionally

Our Self

Our Life

LOVING

The STORMS

Dismantling

Destructing

Only

To BUILD

Us

Stronger

Than we

KNEW

Was Possible

Fortifying

Our INNER

Foundation

Where we can

STAND

In

The WELL

Of

HOPE

LOVE

FAITH

PEACE

Ever-Springing

RIDING

Out

The STORMS

That are Sure

To come

Just as SURE

As the

GOOD

That will

RISE

Taking

US

Higher

And

Higher

INTO

Our Self

This LOVE.

Storms come and more will surely come but when we understand through experience that good rises from the rubble, that there is always opportunity in the chaos of life, we ride the waves of grace ever-flowing with a sense of Trust, Faith and Certainty.  We can never know for sure how it will unfold, all the miracles that will line up to reveal the magic that life is; but trusting and reminding our Self over and over that the soul force of the universe is at work in everything all the moments of our life, working for our highest good leading us to a life that mirrors our greatest joy – this Love we are, we find rest in this strange calm.  When the energy of Love is present Fear cannot exist.   Love is the highest vibration we can embody so returning to the Truth of who we are grounding in our Spirit ever-free, connecting to our higher Self and the Creator, Fear in its various forms:  anxiety, doubt, worry will wash away breath by breath.  Ahhh…   

As I write this, Louisa May Alcott’s wisdom flashed through me:  I am no longer afraid of Storms for I am learning to sail my ship.  This quote hung in my office for years nourishing me as the storms came revealing more and more of me, helping me ground in the power that lies within me and within all.  My navigating wasn’t always pretty or perfect.  In fact, there were times, I kicked and screamed and tried to will life to be as I thought it should be.  Fighting against life left me feeling crazy, neurotic and exhausted; surrendering to what came my way, I learned to trust my wings that have grown more glorious than I knew was possible over the years – leading me into this life I love fiercely, following my bliss, living with a sense of joy all day, every day, celebrating this adventure with all of me engaged in this sacred dance, living this dream wide awake because of the storms that kicked my ass and showed me my truest Self.

The invitation this day is to look at the storms you have experienced in life and see with eyes of awe and appreciation the gifts, the beauty you are revealed in the rubble.  Mine for the gold and claim the riches in every experience.  Finding heaven in the hell is so divine as the soul knows that love is ever-present; Amazing Grace is at work in those events we would never wish for, that which we curse as well as those events that are beyond our wildest dreams, that which we bless.  Rest in this strange calm come what may knowing you are held in big love, in the hands of this universe which will lead you home to more of your Self again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment