Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Here's to the JOY!


ENJOY

This DAY

For

ALL it IS

For

ALL it Brings

Say IT

Loud

SHOUT it

OUT

Life

Is

A JOY Ride

Following

Trails

Of

Not SO Fun

Not SO Happy

Not SO Blissful

Only to

DISCOVER

The FUN

The HAPPY

The BLISS

In BEING

Here

This LIFE

HERE’S

To the JOY

Ever-present

OURS

For the

CLAIMING

When we

LOOK

For the

JOY

We always

FIND

It

EVERYWHERE

In

ALL things

EVERY

Moment

The MOON

Watching

OVER

Us

As we

Sleep

GREETING

Us

As we

Enter

The Day

WINKING

And

NODDING

Knowing

All that awaits

This DAY

Unfolding

PERFECTLY

The solitary

STAR

Shining

Against the

SKIES

In between

NIGHT

And

DAY

Reminding

US

That

NOTHING

Stays

The Same

We are

HERE

Ever-growing

Ever-shifting

Ever-changing

Here’s to

THE JOY

In who

We ARE

In who

WE are

BECOMING

Celebrating

OUR

Yesterdays

DWELLING

In possibilities

EXPECTING

The GOOD

To come

Through

US

Through

ALL

Our

GRATEFUL

Hearts

WIDE OPEN

Feeling

The JOY

Pulsing

Moment

By

Moment

The MORE

WE Receive

The MORE

WE Give

Ever-connected

LIFE

Flowing

Echoing

Celebrating

Letting GO

Reaching for MORE

Here’s to the JOY

This LIGHT

Heart

LIFTS

The whole

Of

This WORLD

Smiling

Within

Our OWN

Heart

Awakening

The JOY

We BREATHE

Happiness

Peace

Love

Grace

Hope

INTO

The HEART

Of

The WORLD

Here’s to the JOY

YOURS

MINE

OURS

It

MAKES

Life

RICH.

Here’s to the Joy! for it makes life rich.  Joy is the vibration of gratitude opening our hearts wider and wider pulsing through the moments of our life creating a sense of celebration in the living of this grand adventure.  How do we ever measure the gift of a day?  I tune into my heart and feel my Joy believing this is the truest mark of liberation and trusting this energy is contagious and my happy heart lightens the heart of this world.   It is impossible to fully comprehend the significance of our joy flowing through these sacred vessels that house our Spirit ever-free ready to take us into new depths of happiness, peace, love, grace and hope; and the effect our joy has on the whole of humanity as we are ever-connected in this web of life.         

As I sit here writing, my cat Jefferson is on my lap with his head hanging over my left wrist which moves up and down as my fingers strike the keys of my laptop.  There is joy in this exchange that I know pours into the words I am typing and you are reading.  His motor is palpable awakening more joy within me stoking this vibration that invites life to dance magnificently through me and through the silent interactions with those I meet along the way.  I know with all of me my joy is everything! And in this ever-changing world Joy companions me and fuels my life.  Joy expects the good and watches it rise from the not so good.  My heart shouts all day long:  Here’s to the Joy!

The invitation this day is to free the well of joy that lies within your very heart.  Shout it out:  Here’s to the joy!  Know that your sense of joy lightens your heart and has a chain reaction infusing your mind, body and soul with more peace, happiness, hope, grace and love.  And the more you experience, the more you have to give offering your heart aglow bubbling with soft giggles that echo from the depths of you into the whole.  Oh Boy!  Ohhh…the power of JOY to bring the miracles all day every day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment