Friday, January 31, 2014

HERE we GROW!


HERE

We GROW

Again

And

Again

Moment

By

Moment

Day

By

Day

Year

After

Year

Life PULSING

Through

US

Our

Bodies

Minds

Hearts

Souls

We GROW

In ways

We SEE

And

Ways

We can’t SEE

Our

CONNECTION

To

The Creator

Our Self

To ALL

Nourishes

Nurtures

FEEDS

Life

Ever-GROWING

Here

Now

Who we were?

AMAZING

Who we are?

WONDERFUL

Who we are becoming?

AWESOME

So Exciting

So Thrilling

This RIDE

Life IS

GROWing

Into

Our Self

MEETING

Our Self

Again

And

Again

PRESENT

To our

Life

That never

Ceases

To Stretch

US

To Reveal

US

To Lead

US

Home

BEYOND

Further

Than we

Can Think

WE

LAUNCH

Into

The GREAT Unknown

Discovering

OUR WINGS

Of Love

Of Hope

Of Faith

Of Trust

Of Certainty

GROUNDED

In the Spirit

Ever-FREE

FLYing

SOARing

From the Ruts

From the Comforts

That WITHER

Us

Seeing

Claiming

Knowing

The MORE

We are

Life IS

Our HAPPY

Gets HAPPIER

How can this be?

Our JOY

BURSTS through

In the most

SHOCKING

Ways

HERE

We Grow

BEYOND

The Safety Nets

That become

BARRIERS

That must GO

Allowing

US

To GROW

In new fields

Yet to be

KNOWN

Wildly

Passionately

DANCING

With the Winds

Of Change

Ever-BLOWing

Ever-FREEing

LIFE

By definition

The Quality

That distinguishes

LIVING

Organisms

From

DEAD

Organisms

If we

Are NOT

GROWing

We are

DEAD

To welcome

OUR Self

To INVITE

The Blossoming

To ANTICIPATE:

HERE

We

GROW

Again

Every Breath

MAGNIFICENT

Every moment

INFINITE

We sip

IN

New LIFE

More LIFE

So Wondrous

The POWER

Within

The LOVE

We ARE

Life IS

SPRINGS

Eternal.

The energy rushed through me this morning:  I am ready to GROW where I have never been before!  I have no idea what this means and the miracle of my life is I don’t have to know.  I live open.   And I am grateful for this freedom as there is no need to spin in my head scenarios of doom and gloom that produce fear over what growing means or projecting ideas of the pain from the past I experienced in times of growth.  I am here in this life, in this moment to grow of this I am absolutely certain.  We all are.  Life by its very definition speaks to this:  The quality that distinguishes dead organisms from living organism.  We don’t stop growing until we are dead.  Alive – Here we grow! again and again and again.   We are ushered into more of our Self, into more life, into the Great Unknown dancing wildly and passionately in fields yet to be experienced and explored as amazing grace breaks us free from the ruts, the staleness, the comfort zones that wither us – that leave us feeling dead while life still pulses through us.

This moment, this day, I welcome all that comes ready to GROW where I have never been before discovering new wings pushing me through the cage door once again, taking me where I didn’t know I could go, beyond the limitations.   These wings growing even more magnificent made of love, of hope, of trust, of faith, of certainty carrying me home to the miracle I am, you are and all life is.  Grounded in the Spirit ever-free, here I GROW being led exactly where I need to be breath by breath.  Right here and right now is everything!  This is my life.

The invitation this day and this lifetime is to ground in the power of each moment – infinity at play rushing through you reminding you that you are here on this journey for an adventure that is anything but predictable.  We plan.  We set goals.  We dream.  Life unfolds.  Life orchestrates perfectly in moments that crush us and moments that lift us.  Present to your life, you consciously participate in the growth that never ceases.  HERE you GROW flowing, opening, evolving, discovering more of you and more of life ready to be experienced, tasted and savored.  Let go of worry, doubt and fear attached to growing into the unknown and let the Love you are lead you into the great surprises of life that leave you celebrating all of your days come what may – dancing free beyond conditions and fixed ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment