Friday, January 3, 2014

This YOUR Life Kathleen Sue...


 

A Message

From Beyond

Spoken

In a whisper

Washing through

ME

All of ME

Mind, Body, Heart & Soul

Giggling

Showering me with LIGHT

That I might

SEE

The MIRACLE

I am

Life IS

WE all ARE

It was

My Mom

Dwelling

In Realms

Beyond

This World

SHE is

A PART

Of all the DREAMS

I live

NOW

That used to

Scare the Hell

Out of HER

That she didn’t

Understand

Now…

Her SPIRIT

Echoing

Enlivening

SMILING

Through ME

Pulsing

Energizing

InSPIRING

ME

“This is YOUR life Kathleen Sue!”

And

I KNOW this

I live this

Honoring the Privilege

Asking to be USED

To USE the Graces

Bestowed Upon me

Longing to BE

The Vessel

At PLAY

In this WORLD

Living

HOPE

PEACE

JOY

Big

Big

Big

LOVE

Embodying these energies

A HEART based LIFE

Not

Preaching

FREE of Agenda

WILLing to go

Anywhere

Everywhere

This Vagabond LIFE

That is Mine

A Gift

Flowing with LIFE

SEEing the BEAUTY

In ALL

Loving People

Where they are

Helping others REMEMBER

Life is damn GOOD

Even when it Sucks

Giving others PERMISSION

To live FREE

Of ALL

That strips the JOY

In living

Guilt

Shame

Humiliation

Perfectionism

Low Self-worth

Daring to DREAM

To LIVE Awake

LOVEing LIFE

Fiercely

Day in

Day out

FREE

Unconditionally

PRESENT

To

This Miracle

My life

Your life

ALL LIFE

In Awe

Ever-Surprised

This is

MY LIFE

Grateful

For my Mom’s

Vibrational

Wink

And

Nod

Approving

Riding along with ME

Our WORLDS

Colliding

Bridging Realms

Ohhh…

This Grand Adventure

AWESOME

Showering me

With her LOVE

Tasting the SWEETness

I now

LIVE

Delighting in my JOY

Applauding ME

CHEERing ME

ONward

And

UPward:

This is YOUR Life

Kathleen Sue…

The visits and messages that I have received from my mom since her death 4 years ago have been minimal but always deliberate, rich and deeply meaningful.  New Year’s Eve morning, she swept through me beaming radiantly and giggling like a school girl overly excited bouncing up and down as she said:  This is YOUR life Kathleen Sue.  She was in awe of my life celebrating the woman I am and all that I get to experience.  She was affirming all the challenges, all the ass-kickings, appreciating my ability to ground in my ever-guiding soul that allowed me to Trust, certain that everything was okay even when nothing felt okay, walking in Faith even when standing in the rubble and navigating the roughest terrain of my life.  The personal odyssey of Kathleen Sue McHugh, a mix of heaven and hell (our shared story as humans), all of my journey – every single step necessary to free me and strip what was inessential so I could arrive where I am today, living this dream wide open and wide awake to the miracle that is my life – that all life truly is.

In life, she never called me Kathleen.  As a little girl, I begged to go by the name Kathleen because I thought it was so beautiful; and she told me with the coolness that came from her emotional detachment:  You are not a Kathleen.  You are a Kathy.  My interpretation of what she said was:  You are not beautiful.  You are just plain Jane “Kathy”.  When she came to me with the message:  This is YOUR life Kathleen Sue, she was acknowledging and applauding the beauty I live.  With all of my heart, I know she is a part of this beauty that I am privileged to live and will cheer me on all of my days as more beauty is sure to come exploring this wondrous adventure.

The invitation this day is to acknowledge:  This is (Your) MY life.  Take ownership of your life.  Hold your own hand and love your Self up allowing all the fears and hopes and dreams to bubble up.  Review your journey so far with eyes of awe and appreciation focusing on the beauty that springs from the most tragic events.  Ground in your ever-guiding soul and let it whisper your sacred longings, your secret heart echoing What’s Next? inviting more of you to come out and play; welcoming the beauty that you are, that life is.  Walk your path knowing that you are never alone.  We truly are in this together and those who have gone before us are companions in Spirit assisting, assuring and leading us home to our truest Self and truest life; freeing us to come alive and to step into our lives with a sense of passion, joy and wonder; reminding us it ain’t over ‘til it’s over!  LOVE each day and LIVE it all for every moment of our life is a gift and in knowing this, we offer our Self generously to the world for as long as it lasts.     

No comments:

Post a Comment