Wednesday, December 18, 2013

LIFE Begins!


 

I ENTER This Day

Made Anew

In the LIVING of Life

ALL of it

From endings

From beginnings

Some subtle

Invisible

The gentle winds BLOW

Through

Up

And

Out

Of me

Some harsh

The rubble

Evidence of the crumbling

The sky falling

I am buried

ALIVE

Opportunity KNOCKS

To RISE

As never before

Showing me MORE

Who I AM

ALL that lies within ME

The true Power

Resurrected

Resuscitated

By LOVE

The ALL-Healing Balm

Ever-present

Lighting the Way

Step

By

Step

In the tunnel

Walking by Faith

No Sight

In the Darkness

Compassion

Holds me

Takes my hand

LOVES me UP

Wherever I AM

My HEART

So Sacred

A Divine Instrument

Ever-OPENING

Ever-EXPANDING

Again

And

Again

I Meet

My Self

I GREET

More of ME

Who I truly am

Worlds within

READY

To

SING

And

SING

And

SING

In the most surprising WAYS

Here I AM

Present to LIFE

The Magic

The Wonder

The Magnificence

Bursting

FREEing

Enlivening

I ENTER

This day

So MUCH Heaven

So MUCH Love

Within YOU

Within ME

Within ALL

The Divine

The Sacred

The Holy

Expressing as

YOU

ME

ALL

I enter this Day

The Truth

That LOVE is indeed

THE Miracle

It is all that exists

Waves of Amazing GRACE

Ever-flowing

Through me

Through you

Up

And

OUT

Into this World

This day

Our LIFE begins

Moment

By

Moment

OPEN

To the New

To the Blessings that Await

To the Abundance

Ever-Springing

Through US

Every Ending

A Beginning

Every Beginning

An Ending

LIFE BEGINS

Let’s Dance

For the JOY of it

SMILING

From the inside OUT

Connected

To OUR Self

To LIFE

FEELS damn Good.

I awakened this morning invited by the day to enter it anew, made again, living at another depth, my life poetry pouring, swirling, dancing through me.  Life begins! Right here.  Right now.  No waiting for someday!  Oh, Hell NO! (hahahaJ) My sense of happy is everything so I smile in my heart where the well of joy lies igniting this energy welcoming the abundance, the blessedness that is ever-present. I flash to a dear friend’s lovely message:  I live in the BEAUTY of this dance FREE.  Oh, this fills me as I sip in the wisdom, the Truth that nourishes my soul.   Living in the beauty that is life even in the ugliest moments is indeed true freedom; it is dancing with life connected to the heart that loves, loves, loves without ceasing singing our truest song, showing us the power within us as we cycle through beginnings and endings, endings and beginnings that come and come all of our days.  So miraculous!  Some endings are harsh and some are subtle but opportunity knocks bringing new beginnings ever-hatching – no longer who we were ever-growing and blossoming – more is revealed as we rise to meet our Self.

The invitation is to enter this day and each day of your life consciously recognizing life begins again and again and again, breath by magic breath (truly!).  How wondrous!  How amazing!  We are invited by the day to enter anew, allowing the growth, flowing with life fully engaged and present, connecting with our Self, anticipating with a sense of joy and aliveness that we will be surprised in the most delightful ways causing our happy hearts to dance come what may.  There is so much heaven!  There is so much beauty!  Greet it and let it light your happy.  Don’t wait for someday as someday may never come.  Right here.  Right now.  Life BEGINS!   Free yourself to experience the abundance, the blessedness that is; to taste life, to know your Self at a new depth that fills you with awe over this magnificent gift that is you, that is me, that is all.  Meet life beginning and ending, ending and beginning with ALL of you and live in the BEAUTY of this dance FREE.   

No comments:

Post a Comment