Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dance. Dance. Dance...


 

This LIFE so MAGNIFICENT

Is YOURS

Dance

Dance

Dance

As only YOU CAN

Trying to dance the dance of others

There are steps to learn

There is “right” & “wrong”

There is “good” & “bad”

Choreographed movement

Follow the leader

DO as I do

Versus

FREE Style

Unique EXPRESSion

We find our own rhythm

MOVING

From within

Trusting

Enlivening

Awakening

KNOWing

It is ALL good

It is ALL right

Engaged

In our bodies

From our toes

To our head

And

BEYOND

Over-flowing

Marching to a beat

Only we can HEAR

Only we can FEEL

As it is our HEART Song

Echoing

Inspiring

SINGing

DOing US

You doing YOU

Me doing ME

Dance

Dance

Dance

For the JOY

For the DISCOVERY

For the HOPE

For the WONDER

For the LOVE

For the Pure GOODness

Ain’t got NO time

To WORRY

Only LIFE to LIVE

If we never join

The Dance

We miss OUT

On the FUN

The celebration

Our SENSES

Heightened

Step by step

Shaking it UP

Twirling around

Bouncing and bumping

Grinding and Churning

Shimmying and twisting

Losing OUR Self

ONLY to find More

More

More

More

Energies spiraling

Delighting

Reminding US

This LIFE so MAGNIFICENT

Is OURS!

Lucky YOU

Lucky ME

Lucky US

Dance

Dance

Dance

To the SONG

In our Hearts

EVER-singing

Inviting us

To COME Along

Surprise!

Surprise!

Surprise!

You’ve GOT Moves

Yet to be KNOWN

You’ve got GEARS

Yet to be TOUCHED

It’s YOUR turn.

When the poetry began to pour through me just a few months ago, I was not conscious that it was actually poetry (I still don’t know if it is technically poetry! HahaJ).  I was simply writing allowing words to come up and out of me onto the page as I have done since my earliest memories.  The page, my trusted friend and companion has always contained the bigness of my soul, my sacred knowings ever-washing upon my shore.  The poetry found its way through me.  It was nothing I tried to do; it was a must do expressing what came, flowing with the dance that sprang from my heart song so purely, innocence returning with my sense of childlike wonder at the age of 45.

I awakened this morning with a prolific message flashing from the depths of me:  This life so MAGNIFICENT is YOURS!  Dance.  Dance.  Dance.  The invitation so sweet swept me from the bed onto my feet twisting and turning as I made my way onto my balcony with my PJ’s on, my hair a mess like an untamed animal, my breath hot with garlic residue.  The winter bite grabbed ahold of me joining the party.  Alive and free.  Filled with profound awe and gratitude.  I embodied the truth:  This life so MAGNIFICENT is Mine!  I held my heart as I danced, danced, danced raw and uncensored to an inner rhythm only I could feel more vibrant than I have touched before knowing it’s my turn.  My arms stretched wide as I celebrated this surprise, this secret world within and asked that life continue to show me more this day and all of my days.

The invitation this day is to sip in this TRUTH:  This life so MAGNIFICENT is YOURS!  Let it inspire you to dance, dance, dance as only you can – to allow your unique expression to flow – FREE style! Letting go of the worry over being “good” or doing it “right”, tune in to your heart song and let it lead the way.  Stay open to the surprises that are sure to come in your willingness to go along where you have never been before.  Trust me:  You’ve got moves yet to be known.  You’ve got gears yet to be touched.  It is YOUR turn!  The journey in discovering the more creates a depth of living so joyful and rich you will never stop dancing until your last breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment