Monday, March 10, 2014

YOU are the JOY Bringer!



 
YOU ARE

The JOY Bringer

Embodying

The HEAVENS

While

STANDING

Here

On Earth

GLIMPSING

The LIGHT

Of the Unviverse

In

YOUR Smile

In

YOUR Presence

In

YOUR Voice

In

YOUR Stories

In

YOUR Music

I am

CHANGED

I am

AWAKENED

To

The BIGness

The BEAUTY

The Magnificence

This LOVE

I AM

This HIGHER

VIBRATION

That pulses

Through

ALL

Of Creation

Swirling

Twisting

Bubbling

Roaring

YOU ARE

A shooting STAR

BLAZING

Across

The Skies

GLORIOUSLY

Aglow

Within

ME

Within

This World

And

Beyond

HOW WONDROUS

You are

THE JOY

Bringer

I KNOW

The Truest

POWER

This LOVE

YOUR Joy

Is

MY Joy

And

My JOY

Is

Your JOY

YOU

WRITE

On my HEART

Imprinting

Your Signature

ALL that

YOU ARE

The JOY

Bringer

YOU

Take me

On

A RIDE

Hands in the air

LAUGH OUT LOUD

Laughter

Is the Nectar

Of the gods

Humor

Is indeed

DIVINE

Medicine

Moving

ENERGY

Through

Our BODY

Lifting

OUR Hearts

FREEING

The JOY

This SOUL FORCE

Aligned

With our

SPIRIT

Ever-FREE

Liberating

MORE Joy

More LOVE

Celebrating

The MOMENTS

Of

This DAY

JOY-filled

BRINGING It

The EXCITEMENT

Living this LIFE

DWELLING

In POSSIBILITIES

BELIEVING

In our

DREAMS

Living

WIDE OPEN

Flowing

With the

MAGIC

LIFE is

ALWAYS

There

ALWAYS

Here

BREATH

By

BREATH

Our HAPPY

Just

Gets

HAPPIER

Each of

US

Living for

The JOY

The LOVE

Of Living

INSPIRES

IGNITES

The PASSION

Inviting

This well

To SPRING

THE Vitality

That has

No LIMITS

Infinite

Potential

Ever-hatching

NEVER

Underestimate

ALL

You are

You ARE

Such BEAUTY

You ARE

So much HEAVEN

You ARE

The SUNSHINE

24/7

YOU ARE

The JOY

BRINGER!

 
There is no way to doubt the power that lies within us, this great love, the beauty of our lives purely that connects us human to human, heart to heart, soul to soul when we experience the effect our joy has on others and the effect the joy others embody has on us.  You are the joy bringer!  You are.  I am the joy bringer!  I am.  Together, we get to bring the sunshine, lighting up this world with our happy hearts that pour the heavens all over this earth; we are shooting stars aglow bringing the hope, reminding others anything is possible and life is damn good even when it doesn’t feel so good.  You write your joy on my heart and I write my joy on your heart, imprinting the Truth, aligned with the Source of all Creation, this soul power that leads me into worlds within me ready to sing my joyful song surprising me, delighting me as I reach heights unimaginable, beyond my wildest dreams as I sit here wide open, living this love I am and you are.  LOL!!!  Oh how I love to laugh out loud at myself, finding the humor in this adventure, feeling the tears well up watering and enlivening me.  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  I want to lock my purpose in living, find meaning to my life based on roles that I lock myself into, caging the wildness I am ever-growing, untamable as I am infinity at play.  Silly me!  There is nothing more important that I can do than touch the joy within my very heart and let it spring the vitality that frees the passion so my Spirit can soar all day fueled by this love of living.  I am the joy bringer!  You are the joy bringer!  So cool.  From this vibration, the sun shines through us 24/7 nourishing our souls, the one, awakening more beauty, more hope, more love, more grace… more joy.

The invitation this day is to remember:  YOU are the JOY Bringer!  Find your way to the joy that lies within you and make it your mission all day every day to bring the joy, share your happy heart with everyone you meet as you walk your path.  Tune in.  Watch the effect your joy has on others.  And feel more joy release from the depths of you as you cause happiness in others.  There is no way to manufacture the buzz that living for the love of it, freeing the joy offers.  Your joy makes your life rich.  Sharing your joy enriches the lives of others.  Bring IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment