Friday, March 28, 2014

CERTAINTY.


The Only

THING

I am

CERTAIN

Of

Is

This LOVE

I Am

This LOVE

You ARE

This LOVE

That

Animates

ALL

Of

Creation

This LOVE

Is

EVERYTHING

The Foundation

The Rock

The Cornerstone

FAITH

Embodied

Knowing

This LOVE

I know

ALL

Is

Well

Even when

It doesn’t

Feel

That Way

When

The External

World

LIFE

Circumstances

And

Events

Sweep

ME

Away

I Find

My Way

HOME

Centered

I GROUND

In

CERTAINTY

That

This LOVE

Will

Guide

Protect

Fortify

ME

Blowing

AMAZING GRACE

Through

ME

Renewing

Refreshing

Rebirthing

ME

Returning

ME

To My

Sacred Self

FREE

Of

Illusions

That

SEES

The Higher Plan

ALL

The Possibilities

Ever-Present

The Gold in the lead

The Potentials

Ever-Hatching

The Opportunities

The GOOD

That is

SURE

To Come

That always

RISES

New LIFE

From

The Ashes

The SUN

Coming

UP

UP

UP

Shining

More

BRILLIANTLY

Than

Ever before

From

The Journey

The Whole

Of

This Adventure

Back to

This LOVE

WE ARE

Discovering

The POWER

We Possess

Infinity

Dancing

US

CERTAINTY

Knowing

What Lies

WITHIN

Expecting

MIRACLES

Anticipating

MAGIC

Daring

To

BE

The SHOOTING Star

Launching

From

This MOMENT

Bursting

Out of

The Storm

The Rubble

The Tomb

EXCAVATING

Our Self

The Soul

ON FIRE

That cannot

Be

EXTINGUISHED

CERTAINTY

The Truest

Confidence

Born

Of

The Spirit

Touching

LIMITLESSNESS

Going

ON

The Ride

Of

OUR LIFE

Right HERE

RIGHT Now

Cultivating

The SEEDS

Of

PROMISE

This HOPE

We ARE

Ever-Growing

Ever-Blossoming

For

OUR

Greatest JOY.
 

Certainty is an inside job.  External events and circumstances that we experience in this life take us on a treasure hunt where we find a way to spin the lead into gold, alchemizing the crappy things, using the energy to free the Truth, the Beauty ever-present.  All roads lead us back home, to our truest Self, to this love we are, seeds of promise ever-blossoming.  The worst experiences of my life have led me into the best of my Self, into new worlds within me more magnificent than I knew was possible; connecting me to the whole of the universe that pulses through me and all of Creation.  The journey to Certainty came from great uncertainty – my life that once was now rubble leaving me ungrounded and lost.  The wandering, the personal odyssey to Certainty has been a walk of faith, one step at a time, following the light shining through each moment, dwelling in the possibilities and daring to dream again – believing I would rise up like the phoenix from the ashes.  Certainty is now the foundation of my life as I grounded in my Spirit ever-free, knowing this love I am that is the miracle maker bringing more joy in the most surprising ways that leaves me giggling in anticipation every day.

The invitation this day is to go within your Self, following your breath which is life itself, this Love you are and flow with a sense of connection to your Bigness.  Let go of the grips of your finite thinking riddled with fear that can create storms stuck in the circumstances and solely identified by the external world.  Drop through all the barriers and touch Certainty, allowing the Truth – all that lies within you to fortify you with infinite possibilities and fuel you with the energy of hope that hatches your seeds of Promise ever-blossoming and leading you home to your Self.  Tapping into the power that lies within us, we become certain it is all good even in the midst of great uncertainty when it doesn’t feel so good.  Now this is living in the Magic riding the waves of Amazing Grace – always there!  Certainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment