Sunday, March 16, 2014

Smelling the ROSES!


I Stop

And

SMELL

The Roses

Because

I MUST

The FRAGANCE

Of

LIFE

So Magnificent

Pours

From

The ROSES

On my Counter

Engaging

My SENSES

I Savor

LIFE

With

ALL

Of

ME

To BE

Alive

SO GRAND

Celebrating

The GIFTS

Moment

By

Moment

CONSCIOUSLY

Connecting

To the BEAUTY

All around

ME

Within

ME

All around

YOU

Within

YOU

Believing

In the

MAGIC

Life becomes

MAGICAL

I SEE

With

My OPEN Heart

SO Sacred

My Higher Sight

EYES

Of the Soul

AMAZING GRACE

Sparkling

In your eyes

In the skies

In the waters

In YOU

In ME

In ALL

I KNOW

What

I KNOW

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

Ever-Dancing

Ever-Flowing

Ever-Connecting

Ohhh…

This LOVE

Smelling

The ROSES

All day long

They BLOOM

Under my

FEET

They BLOSSOM

In my

Very Breath

They UNFOLD

EXQUISITELY

Moment

By

Moment

They APPEAR

ON the Faces

I Scan

Passing

By

ME

Going

HERE

Going

THERE

Making

MY WAY

Journeying

Through

FIELDS

Of

Roses

LYING

In a BED

Of

Roses

As

I SIT

Present

To YOU

To ME

To ALL

I sip

IN

The Magnificence

Welcoming

The MIRACLES

My HEART

The Gardener

Cultivating

This LOVE

Tilling

The FERTILE

Soil

Within

ME

Within

ALL

Seeds

Of PROMISE

Kissing

US

Holding

US

Taking

US

By the HAND

Ushering

US

Into

MORE

MORE

MORE

Exploring

Secret HEARTS

Within

Our own HEART

We KNOW

The HEART

Of

This WORLD

Ahhh…

So WONDROUS

All of THIS

Magic

EXPERIENCED

Realized

Made POSSIBLE

By

STOPPING

To

SMELL the ROSES

Always

THERE

Always

HERE

Waiting

For US

To SHOW UP

And

RECEIVE

The Treasures.

Stopping to smell the red roses extending magnificently from a Ball jar on my counter, I breathed in the magic of life.  Instantly, I was taken into a depth of connection unparalleled, a joy so boundless that it engulfed me – a sense of bliss and bigness as I stood in my kitchen.  This simple act – profound beyond measure reminding me that everything is significant!  My human Self measures things big and small, good or bad, right or wrong, positive or negative.  My soul has a higher knowing and from this perspective wisdom springs unfiltered by the limited beliefs; the human imprints are overridden by the divine essence within that operates off the sacred map of Truth. We are so holy.  We are protected by forces of Love so Great that is beyond our human scope.  The soul untouched by our human journey trumps the manmade ideas blowing us wide open with amazing grace, freeing us from the crap we are fed about unworthiness and false humility that leaves us forgetting the power that lies within us, the magnificence of every single moment and the miracle everything truly is.  Stopping to smell the roses awakens us to the fragrance of the heavens that pours through us all as we experience this life here on earth.  Ohhh, to know the treasures we are so vast and limitless; we see the treasures within all of Creation dancing free in the Beauty of Oneness singing our truest song of Love.  The power of one moment to break us open and set us free of the conditions we place on this gift, ushering us from the limitations of the human heart to the secret heart within us which is the sacred heart of the world where miracles spring eternal connected to the Infinite.      

The invitation this day is to stop and smell the roses delighting, sipping in the moment, understanding that what makes us truly unstoppable is stopping to claim the power that lies within us: the magic, the wonders, the love we are and life is. Shower the world with your unique fragrance, enjoying the ride, appreciating all that you are and having fun being you.  The truest generosity is living open hearted freeing others with our joy, reminding others the world is indeed our playground full of surprises if we dare to invite the more, the goodness that awaits.    

No comments:

Post a Comment