Sunday, March 9, 2014

I live in YOUR LOVE!


I live ON

In

YOUR Love

Of Living

In

YOUR Joy

I am

SPRINGING

In

YOUR Hope

I am

BUBBLING

In

YOUR Happy

Echoing

In

YOUR Laughter

I am

SOARING

In

YOUR Spirit

Ever-FREE

Too BIG

To be

CONTAINED

By

This Body

This Earth

YOU Embody

ME

This VIBRATION

Pulsing through

YOU

Animating

YOU

Beyond

HUMAN

When you

Get LOST

In

A moment

Forgetting

The LOVE

YOU ARE

Stumbling

Panicking

Falling

I FIND

You

This RUSH

This ENERGY

Of LOVE

Swooping

IN

Picking

You

UP

Dusting

YOU

Off

Leading

YOU

Home

To

The Truth

I LIVE

In

YOUR LOVE

Of

Living

Where

YOU

Are connected

To

INFINITY

Dancing

With

The Whole

Of

Creation

BEAUTYfull

Untangling

YOU

From

The MIND

That plays

Tricks

That RUNS

Old movies

Played OUT

Memories

Of

The PAST

Gripping

Threatening

Blocking

YOUR Vitality

FEAR

Cannot

Take

AHOLD

In

YOUR LOVE

Of

Living

Where I live

ON

WHERE

You come

ALIVE

As never

BEFORE

More

More

More

New WINGS

Gloriously

Ushering

YOU

Into

New Life

Bringing

Through

MIRACLES

Born

Of

GREAT LOVE

You

And

Me

Me

And

You

This Force

EVER-Connected

Still Dancing

While

I AM

In Spirit

And

YOU Are

IN Body

Made POSSIBLE

By LOVE

Discovering

NEW Depths

In

OUR Relationship

I Live

IN

YOUR LOVE

Of living

On Days

In Moments

When you lose

FAITH

When you

Struggle

To TRUST

Your Self

I am

HOLDING

You

In LOVE

And

In the MOMENTS

When you

Forget

AMAZING GRACE

Will

Blow Through

RETURN

You

To Certainty

Whispering

TRUTH:

I live in YOUR LOVE!

Guiding

YOU

Let go!

LET LOVE

DO

What only

IT

Can DO

Moving the Mountains

Parting the Seas

WITHIN

You

WITHIN

The World

The Truest POWER

LOVE

The All-healing Balm

LOVE

The DEEPEST Laughter

LOVE

The Abiding JOY

LOVE

The Ultimate FREEDOM

LOVE

The Highest WISDOM

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

And

MORE Love…

 
A friend on an adventure in Cabo horseback riding on the Beach texted that she could feel the presence of her beloved soul sister who is now in Spirit.  I responded with complete certainty:  She lives in YOUR LOVE of living!  And this knowing washed through my friend infusing her with Truth that the love that connected them on this human journey continues to tether them vibrationally.  This is something the mind alone cannot grasp but those of us who experience a deepened relationship with loved ones now in Spirit know the power of this love that creates miracles in our lives allowing us to live on and love life more than we knew was possible.  The abiding gift of the companionship, a deepened relationship even while we remain in body and they are in Spirit is so divine as this portal fuels our lives stoking the passion, freeing us to go into the wild within the depths of us.  Feeling their presence hold us tenderly, hearing their soft giggles and thunderous laughter, receiving their guidance and their cheers from the other side to dream big and expect miracles, reminding us that life is short and to let go of worry, doubt and fear and let love do what we alone cannot, we walk by faith into the unknown knowing it is all good. 

My late husband, John, had delivered the message:  I live in your LOVE of living! And I felt him smiling through the whole of me radiating beyond my physical body.  A rare grace was bestowed upon me in that the love we shared, this higher love that I still embody, that lives on in my love of living allowed me to step fully into this lifetime where I am not John’s wife stuck in a dream that was amazing but completed.  I am in present time living as Kathy and he is within my every breath echoing through my laughter, my joy in being alive, seizing the day with gusto, appreciating all that comes my way and all who I now share this journey with human to human, heart to heart, soul to soul.  And I love at a depth that I absolutely could never have imagined – all because I know Great love as it carved rivers within me leading me to this heart based life of ultimate freedom.  The human heart breaks flooding us with the force of every emotion, liberating us, opening us into the Sacred Heart where limitless love flows holding the paradox we are, living this earthly journey while embodying the heavens as we are creatures of Soul.

The invitation this day is to love your life as never before, consciously welcoming more love to pulse through the moments that make up this day.  Do what ya gotta do to take care of business!  And love your Self enough to do what you absolutely love, what makes you come alive awakening a sense of celebration of abiding joy that springs from within you.  Honor those you love who dwell in Spirit, who now live on in your love of living.  Let their love inspire you to love more than you knew was possible.  Let their love guide you into a deeper love of Self and of all of Creation.  Let go!  Let LOVE.         

No comments:

Post a Comment