Saturday, March 29, 2014

Here's to a BEAUTIFUL Day!


Starting

Right HERE

Right NOW

RESTARTING

All Day Long

INVITE

A

Beautiful Day

Connect

To

The BEAUTY

You ARE

To

The BEAUTY

Of

Your surroundings

ALL

You get to

SHARE

This Day

With

In a

MOMENT

At the Market

In pockets

Of Time

At

Yoga

Or

OUT

Eating

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Sipping

Coffee

At

The Corner Café

There is

So much

BEAUTY

In

YOU

In

This Day

In

ALL that we

Get to DO

Being

Who we ARE

Here’s to

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Wandering

Through

YOUR Life

This ADVENTURE

We are

Privileged

To Experience

IN

Ordinary

Moments

Sooo EXTRAordinary

LAUGHING Out LOUD

Giggling

Like a

Child

In Wonderment

FEELING

This BEAUTIFUL Day

Springing

From

The Depths

Of

YOU

This Beautiful Day

Is

An INSIDE Job

REMEMBERING

There will

NEVER

Be another Day

Just like

This ONE

So

DIVE IN

Savor IT

Living

 With GUSTO

Energized

By

The Excitement

The totality

Of

The JOURNEY

Sooo REWARDING

Discovering

The SMALL Things

Are

Actually

BIG

BELIEVING

You are Worthy

You Deserve

THE GOOD

Alive

In

Every

Moment

Every

Step

Each

Breath

AWE-Inspired

Life

is

MAGIC

Wondrous

A helluva RIDE

FIGHTING

For

YOUR HAPPY

IT is

EVERYTHING

Life is SO FUN

YOU ARE HERE

For

Your Joy

To LOVE Big

To Connect

PLAY HARD

As

YOU

Dance

As

YOU

Sit Still

Doing what you DO

Being who you ARE

SOOO Great

Hearing

The MUSIC

Within

Following

Your HEART

Letting

IT

Lead

YOU

To the BEAUTY

Ever-blossoming

Ever-Present

HERE’S

To a

BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I had lunch yesterday at my favorite place in Nashville, Tavern which we regulars call Tav.  It is a special place for me that holds a vortex of energy that has literally blown miracles through my life.  Months before I even moved here, I ate Thanksgiving dinner there and met what I would come to realize is my soul family.  Whenever I go into Tav, I am greeted with open arms as they shower me with hugs and pour love into my heart gifting me with our profound connection.  This is everything!  We giggle like children at play even bouncing around genuinely excited to see each other and reminding each other how lucky we are to share this sacred dance no matter what challenges come our way; and the happy effect we have on each other is undeniable.  The joy that springs from each of us is truly palpable and absolutely contagious speaking vibrationally to the Beauty that lies within us, this Love we are which is our greatest offering, the truest generosity.

When my girl, Dani, brought my bill, I opened it to find a note:  I love you to the moon and I hope that you have a beautiful day!  I sat there in awe, receiving the beauty, the love, the generosity pouring from her heart into mine, feeling the bigness of the moment and my life, knowing how rich I am and life is.  The abundance filled me spilling over into the physical space of the restaurant, reaching its powerful fingers out into the world as the butterfly effect; the chain reaction of this profound moment of Love invisibly lifted and beautified the whole of Creation.  The change within creating change in the world!

The invitation this day is to live free in the beauty of this dance.  Here’s to a beautiful day starting right here, right now and restarting as often as necessary, bringing your Self back to the intention to live the Beauty you are and life is.  Live open.  Let go of expectations that make the Beauty of life conditional stripping what is ever-present.  Connect to your Self, the magic you are, the miracle of your life so you can connect to everyone and everything mirroring your significance and magnificence in every moment.  You are so beautiful – immeasurable Beauty!  So much heaven as you stand right here on the earth journeying this adventure.  Please fight for your happy – you deserve all the good and you are worth of a life you love fiercely.  I weep in awe of you and give thanks for the privilege of sharing this holy day with you full of possibilities and wonder – so much joy yet to be discovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment