Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Learning to Walk by FAITH...


KNOW

What

You

KNOW

What

You

KNOW

What do you

Just KNOW?

Not

Because

Someone

Told you

It was so

But

Because

YOU KNOW

These KNOWINGS

Are the FOUNDATION

From which

We build

OUR LIFE

Trusting our Self

Learning to WALK

By FAITH

Living in Certainty

That

This LOVE

Ever-guiding

Ever-assisting

Ever-growing

LEADS

US

Where we need

To go

In order

To FREE

Our Self

To Unleash

The BEAUTY

The TRUTH

This LOVE

We ARE

We have always been

The Essence

Of ALL Life

Looking BACK

SEEING

Our WHOLE Life

Has been

A WALK Of FAITH

In order

To

LEAP Forward

Into

A LIFE

Where we

FEEL

Alive

Being who we ARE

Resting within

OUR Self

HOME

In celebration

For the Blessings

Ever-springing

LIFE

Ever-flowing

EACH MOMENT

Infinite

Being THERE

Connected

Centered

OPEN

Knowing

What we KNOW

We CHOOSE

From

LOVE

Not

FEAR

We CHOOSE

The ROAD

We MUST

Walk

The CALL

The PULL

So GREAT

Our SOUL

Cannot be

SILENCED

Echoing

ENJOY!

LOVE BIG!

PLAY!

BELIEVE!

Have FUN!

BE YOU

It is

SOOO fun

To be

YOU

FAITH

In our Self

And

FAITH

In the Universe

Goes

HAND

And

HAND

As we ARE

ONE

Dancing

BREATH

By

Magic

BREATH

Learning to WALK

On our

OWN

Two Feet

ONE

Step

At a Time

ONE

Day

At a Time

Is

LIVING

FAITH

Creating

A LIFE

We LOVE

Fiercely

Mirroring

OUR Bigness

EXPERIENCING

The GREATEST Odyssey

Within

Our Self

And

Within

This WORLD.

 

I sit here in the dark sipping in this precious life breath by magic breath.  There is so much love in this moment it makes me weep.  Tears of awe and wonder spring from what I know in the depths of me, this love I am, this love you are, this love that is the essence of all life.  This is faith, believing in the miracles that flow through me and all as I walk my path, exploring roads that I must go down for reasons I cannot explain – that make no sense to anyone else but make perfect sense to me – seeing only evidence of Amazing Grace at work, that all of my life every twist and turn, the highs and the lows, the bumps and the brokenness along the way led me here and where it will lead me now excites the hell out of me as I anticipate more good, more hope, more joy, more of this love, this big big love.  The fears come to visit but cannot stay.  The voice of doubt floods in but even it cannot stop me knowing what I know, connected to this faith that fortifies me beyond my humanness ushering me into the limitlessness of my soul.  Ohhh…there is such Beauty to allowing all of life feeling it wash up and out.  Learning to walk by faith has required me to befriend all of those gripping emotions rooted in fear that I want to avoid and push away.  I enter the dark forest within my Self facing lions and tigers and bears…oh my!  That come up in the energy of worry, doubt and anxiety…oh my!  And lo’ and behold, I discover a new depth of courage, strength and wisdom.  I take whatever comes to greet me by the hand and leap knowing the net of Love is always there – everything is handled!  Everything is perfect!  All is well.  I am present to all that washes up, standing tall in the Truth, in faith, knowing this love within me that parts the seas and moves the mountain.  This is true empowerment!  This force within believes all things are possible living wide open riding the waves of life with hands in the air enjoying this great odyssey that continues to surprise and delight the whole of me.

The invitation this day is to walk by faith, grounded in your Spirit, connected to your higher Self, your soul that allows you to walk surefooted in the midst of the rubble and floods you with certainty in the midst of uncertainty whispering all day long:  Trust!  Trust!  Trust! As you return home step by step experiencing the magnificence you are and life is.  Learning to walk by faith includes kicking and screaming and cursing the things you want to wish away and then, magically, you will feel a rest within your Self, a depth of peace so miraculous as this Amazing Grace, this Love ever-flowing springs through you, lifting your beyond the circumstances, assuring you it is all good and to be present to the gift each moment holds.  Ahhh…Heaven pouring through us as we stand right here in this moment on this Beautiful Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment