Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ohhh, LOVELY Life!


Ohhh,

LOVEly Life

Comprised

Of

Moments

That have

Taken ME

To my KNEES

Kicked my ASS

Gutted me

STOLEN

My Breath

Gripped Me

In FEAR

Over

The ENDINGS

Completing

DREAMS

Without

My consent

Kicking

SCREAMING

Cursing

The gods

I pleaded

My case

For

HOW

Life

Should be

In order

To be

Lovely

CONDITIONS

Parameters

Demands

I had to

Allow

My Small Self

To VOICE

All that

Erupted

RAW

HONEST

WILD

No need

To TAME

Authenticity

It IS

Our TRUTH

Free

Open

NEW Beginnings

NEW Life

NEW lifetimes

It IS

All PERFECT

Orchestrating

DIVINELY

Guided

THE Plan

Unfolding

TIME

After

TIME

Revealing

New WORLDS

Within

READY

To SING

The TRUEST

Song

Of

The SOUL

Scheduled

To EXPRESS

As

NEVER

Before

Possible

Nothing stays

The SAME

EVERYTHING

Changes

Because

It MUST

To be

ALIVE

Morphing

Expanding

Shifting

Evolving

We ARE

Ever-Growing

Ever-Blossoming

Ever-Springing

NOW

I can

ONLY

SEE

This

LOVEly

Life

LIVING

To

LOVE

LOVING

To

LIVE

Daring

To

SHOW UP

Claim

The GOODness

The UPGRADES

Each day

PRESENT

To

My Self

Asking

WHO AM I NOW?

And

Welcoming

HOME

My LOVEly Self

Surprising

ME

Dancing

ME

Delighting

ME

Ohhh LOVEly Life

Here I am

Let’s PLAY

Loving BIG

Laughing

OUT LOUD

Seizing

The DAY

Celebrating

The GIFT

The Privilege

To Live

THE LIFE

I was born

To LIVE

BEing

Who I AM

LIVING

The PASSION

Discovering

MORE

There is

ALWAYS

More

This ADVENTURE

So GRAND

So GREAT

So LOVEly

LOOK

And

SEE

With the

EYES

Of the Soul

EVERYTHING

Is LOVEly

Especially

YOU

As you ARE

Wherever you ARE

LOVE LOVE LOVE

YOU YOU YOU.

As I pulled back the curtains in my bedroom consciously greeting the day, the skies were still dark and I could feel the possibilities hatching within me and within the whole of the world.  Fully present to my Self, the moment echoing the love I am, the heart of all of Creation, stirring me and delighting me with anticipation and excitement; I walked into the living area where the glow of the moon lit me with her magic waving her wand opening me to flow freely with life into this day, into the new beginnings, into the goodness, the blessedness that awaits.   I silently melted into the soul force of the universe that animates all life; answering back, responding to the day unfolding, breaking open:  Ohhh, LOVEly Life…touching the higher vibration of love with all of me.  Heaven revealed right here on earth in the seemingly ordinary that is actually extraordinary if we dare to see with the depths of us.  It is all so lovely.  Everything!  You, me, all of life.  Loving to live, living to love, we are poetry in motion dancing through our days in celebration, freeing the passion – our soul on fire – that comes alive more and more every moment of every day come what may as it places no conditions on life.

The invitation this day is to LOVE LOVE LOVE you you you because this lovely life is a mirror of your connection to your truest Self, aligned with the Creator longing to take you into more love into the Truth, discovering more of you, living open, revealing who you are today.  Your Love of life is the fertilizer as we are ever-evolving, ever-growing and ever-blossoming.  Flowing with life, we get to express our Self in ways that surprise the hell out of us as we move into new beginnings over and over again.  Go ahead!  Kick and scream and curse the things you would never wish for, plead your case with the universe for how you think things should be and then, let go of the conditions – find your way home to your soul that only sees how lovely life is – all of it perfect, divinely orchestrating the plan, ushering you into the life you were born to live bringing the joy, shining the light into all moments wondrous and miraculous…Ohhh, LOVEly life:  YOU, ME, ALL!   

No comments:

Post a Comment