Thursday, April 24, 2014

What a SURPRISE!


SURPRISE!

SURPRISE!

SURPRISE!

Standing

HERE

Grounded

In

This MOMENT

SOOO HAPPY

Sooo

FULL

Of

LIFE

Dwelling

Only

In the

POSSIBILITIES

Riding

The WAVES

Of

Amazing Grace

Counting

BLESSINGS

All Day

Every Day

Ohhh My Goshhh…

Appreciating

EVERYTHING

Every Step

Of

This Adventure

EVERY

Experience

Along

The Way

ALL

That led

Me

HERE

Giving

THANKS

For

EVERY Person

I have

Met

Along

The Way

Still

ALIVE

In My

HEART

Pulsing

Through my

Very Breath

What a SURPRISE

To LIVE

Utterly

FREE

No Bitterness

No Villains

No Grudges

ONLY

LOVE

Joy

BEAUTY

Fun

GRACE

Gratitude

PEACE

Sweetness

BEYOND

Measure

WIDE OPEN

To Life

Ever-FLOWING

Letting GO

Letting GO

Letting Go

A combination

Of

EFFORT

And

Amazing GRACE

Doing

What I Alone

Simply

Could NOT

Letting GO

Of

HOW?!

My WILLingness

To Be

OPEN

To want

A LIFE

Filled

With PASSION

Not

Anger

Fear

Resentment

Festering

Robbing

ME

Of

Life

This PRECIOUS

Gift

Setting

The INTENTION

To Live

AUTHENTICALLY

And

PASSIONATELY

My Higher Self

Lifted

ME

Beyond

The MUCK

The Crapola

ALL

That Blocked

My Blessings

The Blessedness

Of

My Life

Of

ALL Life

Amazing Grace

Ever-BLOWING

I Look Back

Getting LOST

Only

To FIND

MY WAY

My Self

More

And

More

And

Ohhh MY MY

There is

MORE

To Come

FREE

Dancing

IN

The Surprises

That come

Spiraling

MAGICALLY

I LIVE

In

WONDER

Every MOMENT

Opportunities

SPRING

Going

DOWN

UP

The Road

With

NO End

In Sight

Consciously

AWARE

Of

What I Want

What FEELS Good

What INSPIRES

I Make Choices

From

A KNOWING

This is my LIFE

I Take 100% Responsibility

For

MY LIFE

I Step

Into

My Grown Ass

SELF

And

TRUST

My Self

I take

My Self

By

The HAND

And

JUMP!

No SHAME

No GUILT

Just

Choices

Taking

CHARGE

Of

My life

RULING

My Life

From

The INSIDE Out

Not

To piss anyone OFF

Not

As an act of Rebellion

Because

I MUST

Because

I cannot Betray

My Self

What a SURPRISE

It IS

To BE

Free

To BE

HAPPY

For

NO Reason

And

A MILLION Reasons

The Moments

Clicking By

MY LIFE

Right Here

Right NOW

Living

OPEN

LIVING

For

The LOVE

Of

Living

Ohhh JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment