Friday, April 4, 2014

ASK: SHOW Me The MIRACLES This Day!


 

This DAY

Every Single DAY

MIRACLES

Burst

Through

The

MOMENTS

The ORDINARY

Is

EXTRAORDINARY

THE Small

Is

So DAMN Big

LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT

A Series

Of

MIRACLES

Whether

We

PAUSE

To Recognize

To Acknowledge

To FULLY

APPRECIATE

Them

To SOAK

Them

IN

Or

NOT

The CHOICE

Is

OURS

Free Will

SEEING

Life

Through

Only

The lens

Of

The EGO

Limited

And

Finite

OR

SEEING

Life

Through

The EYES

Of

The SOUL

Limitless

And

INFINITE

Daring

To ASK

SHOW ME

The

MIRACLES

Is

A LIFE-Changer

ONCE

You SEE

The MIRACLES

YOU

Cannot

UNsee

The MIRACLES

Ever-Spiraling

You SEE

EVERYTHING

EVERYONE

EVERY MOMENT

Of

EVERY DAY

Is

A MIRACLE

And

From

This HIGHER

Perspective

YOU

Live

YOU

Come ALIVE

With

A SENSE

Of

Who you

TRULY Are

This

ABIDING

LOVE

Embodying

The TRUTH

The Essence

Of

ALL

Creation

Is

LOVE

And

In this Energy

This POWER

We ARE

FREE

Dancing

In

The BEAUTY

EVER-Pouring

Knowing

WE MATTER

Everything Matters

BELIEVING

We ARE

Guided

Every

STEP

Of

The WAY

WE Are

HELD

In

A FORCE FIELD

Of

AMAZING GRACE

Through

IT

All

In the Midst

Of

HEARTBREAK

And

In the Midst

Of

HEART OPENINGS

Miracles

EVER-FLOWING

Leading

US

Home

To

Our Truest Self

And

Truest Life

For

OUR Joy

ASK

Show ME

THE MIRACLES

Expect

MIRACLES

Anticipate

MIRACLES

Welcome

MIRACLES

Say

THANK YOU

For

The MIRACLES

All Day

This Day

And

Every Day!

Everything is a Miracle!  Each of us. All Life.  The whole of this Universe and beyond.  Believing in the miracle of all things comes from knowing the miracles we are, this Infinite Love, this benevolent force that pulses through us parting the seas and moving the mountains again and again, all day, every day.  Einstein said:  There are two ways to live life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle.  And when I read that quote as a teenager, it resonated within me echoing universal Truth flooding through me, exciting me with possibilities for my life and all of humanity.  At the time, I didn’t embody this Truth as I do now.  It has been a wondrous journey from what I have known intellectually into my sacred heart opening so I can live it.  The Wisdom teachers throughout the ages have said in various ways that the longest journey is from our head to our heart.  Often we know things from studying and reading but don’t actually live what we know – completely unaware until one moment, miraculously, we come alive as never before. 

Every day, first thing in the morning, I consciously tune into my higher Self and I ask:  Show me the Miracles!  because I don’t want to miss a thing and nothing excites me more than miracle stories I am privileged to hear and witness.  And I promise you this invitation has changed my life as miracle after miracle pours through my day whether I am on the elevator or waiting in line for the women’s restroom.  Living open, expecting the miracles, I know the Amazing Grace ever-flowing that swirls through all of Creation in the midst of horrors and in the midst of awe-filled moments. 

Yesterday, I was heading home and had planned to stop off for a coffee at my favorite café but felt the urge to keep on driving.  There was nothing logical – I wasn’t talking myself out of the stop; I just felt pulled home and followed the inner guidance.  As I hit the elevator button to go Up! I had a flash to go Down! and get my mail which is not a part of my daily ritual and I often forget to do it.  As I walked out of the elevator, I ran right into a friend who works in the building.  She looked at me with sheer delight like a child on Christmas morning surprised by all the gifts jumping up and down with excitement.  Unbeknownst to me, she had been looking for me because she needed a favor.  She had put a prayer out asking to find me and I appeared out of nowhere.  We laughed and hugged.  And began to talk Miracles and how guided we are but often overlook this power of this Love we are that connects us and magnetizes us in this field of Amazing Grace.  Beyond explanation.  Beyond the ego’s will. We are Miracles!  Everything is a miracle.  And to embody this Truth and live it is a life-changer.
 
The invitation this day is to Ask: SHOW ME the Miracles! and expect them to come all day; anticipating new worlds within you and within this world to open.  Adopt the attitude:  Everything is a Miracle! And watch it change your life as nothing is small anymore and you claim your Big life right here, right now, in the ordinary moments that are extraordinary if we dare to see through the eyes of our Soul. Knowing: Anything is Possible!       

No comments:

Post a Comment