Sunday, April 6, 2014

And The Door CLOSED...


 

Doors

OPEN

Doors

CLOSE

Within

US

Within

The World

Capsules

Of

TIME

Within

A LIFETIME

Truly

LIVING

Lifetimes

Within

A

LIFETIME

Moments

Days

EVER-Changing

Poetic

In

Nature

SWEET

And

BITTER

We

LET GO!

Ohhh…

Learning

To

LET GO!

Again

And

Again

As

It is

A Part

Of

Life

Ebbing

And

Flowing

The Tides

Ever-Shifting

Mystically

Ushering

US

Into

What’s NEXT?

Onward

Upward

Climbing

The

Mountains

Slaying

The

Dragons

GOING

Where

We

Never

Imagined

We

Could

GO

Here

We ARE

Kicking

And

Screaming

Doors

CLOSING

Doors

OPENING

Terrified

And

Exhilarated

Simultaneously

Participating

In

Our

REBIRTH

Into

The

NOW

Into

What’s Next?!

Calling

OUR Spirit

Back

Into

PRESENT

Time

Consciously

Pulling

The Pieces

Of

US

Left Behind

In

Life’s Battles

Our WOUNDS

Still

Festering

CLAIMING

This LOVE

We ARE

Allowing

IT

To DO

What

ONLY

IT

Can

Cauterizing

Our Wounds

THIS Force

This POWER

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

Of

The Universe

ALIVE

Pulsing

Through

US

Transforming

Our

Fragmented

SELF

Into

WHOLEness

Life’s Blood

FLOWING

Valves

WIDE OPEN

Made

Possible

By

The CLOSING

The LETTING GO

Necessary

To

STEP

Into

The Blessings

That

AWAIT

Now

RIGHT HERE

This MOMENT

This Day

Infinity

DANCING

Through

US

Breath

By

MAGIC

Breath

CLEARING

Amazing Grace

At

WORK

Ushering

US

HOME

To

More

LOVE

Responding

To

Our Sacred

LONGINGS

For

MORE

Knowing

The only

LIFE

Worth

LIVING

Is

ONE

We

ABSOLUTELY

LOVE

Hanging

ON

To What is DONE

We cannot

Take FLIGHT

Into

ALL

That IS

Yet to BE

Holding

The DOORS

Open

Muscling

Them

With

All our Might

Trying

To WILL

Them

UP

Fighting

LIFE

Our ENERGY

Stuck

In RESISTANCE

Clogs

Tangles

Leaving

Our Tank

EMPTY

In PERFECT Time

We LET GO!

Vitality

SPRINGS

Plugged

IN

The NOW

The POINT

Of

CREATION

We ARE

Renewed

REBORN

Awakened

Sighing

In

Relief

Tears

Of

AWE

And

GRATITUDE

Breathing

At

A Depth

Never

Before

POSSIBLE

Into

EVERY

Cell

And

Beyond

The DOOR Closed

Giving

THANKS

For

ALL

That WAS

Walking

Into

The OPEN Door

Giving

THANKS

For

ALL

That IS

And

ALL

That IS

To BE

This SACRED

Dance

Human

And

Divine

EVER-Cycling

US

Until

The END

The Final

LETTING GO!

While my connection to my late-husband John has grown in ways that continue to surprise the hell out of me, experiencing visitations from him where he offers assuring messages and guidance, feeling him companion me through my new lifetime, smiling from the depths of me as his laughter echoes in my blissful celebration of life, living for the love of living; it is rare that he is in my actual dreams.  But in my dream state last night, together, John and I unloaded a warehouse full of “stuff” into a semi-trailer, packing it full.  And the door closed.  He kissed me goodbye and climbed into the cab of the semi.  I got into a brand new car and drove off.

And the door closed.  The door closed on the residue of a life that was and I awakened reborn, renewed with a sense of my Spirit even more in present time.  I have felt so engaged in this new lifetime – not consciously stuck in the life that was, not pining for my old life; but the sacred timing of the soul does what it does to clear what must go to make room for the blessings that await, amazing grace closing doors and opening doors.  We birth more and more of our Self until the final letting go.  At times it is subtle so much so that we don’t even notice and at times, we feel the shift viscerally: mind, body, heart and soul – all of us plugged into the Now, the point of Creation ready to dance as never before possible.  I sit here with hot tears of awe and gratitude streaming down my face – cleansing waters welling up from the depths of me baptizing me again, marking this new adventure unfolding right here in this moment, breath by magic breath.

I got into a brand new car and drove off symbolizing my new lifetime traveling on highways I have never explored, navigating roads because I must as I am alive, a pioneer making my way, blazing trails that only I can see, following my inner compass, living free in my Spirit.  All of this made possible from the door closing.  Who I Am ever-opening.  Discovering my Self through the life that was, through the life that is and through the life that will be.  In this moment, it has all converged.  The energy has integrated and made me whole.  This sacred dance unfolding perfectly through events we curse and circumstances we bless.  There is Beauty in it all.  There is energy in it all. 

Our willingness to alchemize the lead, the heaviness spinning it into gold, our hearts lighter than ever before, our depths of Joy unparalleled; this is essential to scripting our new story not from wounds of the past but fully liberated, the wounds cauterized by this force of Love we are so life’s blood can flow wildly – valves wide open – inviting More! More! More!  We are channels of grace the heavens pouring through us as we stand on this earth making this human journey absolutely divine.  This privilege to experience life dancing through us ever-cycling, closing doors and opening doors requires us to Trust the Universe as a partner, alive within us and all of Creation ushering us into our highest good and greatest joy.  

The invitation this day is to grieve the doors that have closed, holding them sacred so you can let go of a life that was but is no longer.  Pause.  Drop into this moment connecting to your breath.  Call your Spirit back from wounds of the past.  Be fierce!  Tap into your Momma Bear energy fighting for your life, all your hopes, all your desires for this dream that is yours for the claiming.  Come into your power – stand whole in this Love you are!  Let this Love cauterize your wounds so life’s blood can flow wildly and freely through you right here and now; writing a new script for your life empowered with a sense of your Bigness, knowing new doors are open awaiting you to come and play for your Joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment