Sunday, April 27, 2014

Live RICH!


Live RICH!

Ohhh

The RICHES

Of

This LIFE

Ever-flowing

RIGHT Here

Right NOW

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

Open

Your Self

WIDE

SEE

What IS

The Blessedness

YOU Are

LIFE Is

Count ‘em

Moment

By

Moment

Live RICH!

Claiming

The TREASURES

Within YOU

BREATH

By

Magic

BREATH

Miracles Abound

RECEIVE

This LOVE

You ARE

Life IS

LIVE Rich

Let your HEART

Show YOU

The WAY

HOME

Appreciating

ALL of Life

EVERYTHING

Is

SACRED

HOLY

So Divine

The WORLD

Comes

ALIVE

Passion Pours

Dancing

FREE

Engaged

The ABUNDANCE

Ever-echoing

Swirling

Transforming

Everything

Every moment

Every ONE

Is

EXTRAORDINARY

Live RICH

Welcome

The Magnificence

LET GO

Of

Conditions

Expectations

Ideas

That Keep

The Riches

At Bay

LOOK

You are so RICH

Life is SO Rich

BE PRESENT

Wherever

YOU ARE

The DIRECT Experience

LIFE Offers

RICHNESS

Beyond Measure

BLOOM

Where you ARE

Planted

Nourished

By

LIVING

Connected

YOUR Heart

To

My HEART

Feeding

The ONE Heart

Ever-GROWING

In the Rich

FERTILIZER

Life IS

SOAK IT UP

Ahhh…

Say THANK YOU!

Live RICH

Giggling

RETURN

To INNOCENCE

Playing with LIFE

FRIENDS

Family

Pets

People

We MEET

Along

The WAY

The Day

UNFOLDING

Riches

UNEXPECTED

Surprises

EVEN in

The EXPECTATION

Of

GOODness

MIRACLES

MAGIC

Spontaneously

RIDING

The Waves of GRACE

That Come

Without

Ceasing

LIFE

Pulsing

Changing

Shifting

US

TEACHING

US

To Fish

From

The OCEAN

Of LOVE

That IS

Within

YOU

ME

US

For This

Is

HOW

We

LIVE RICH

Not

Someday

NOW

NOW

NOW

Celebrate

BIG

Let JOY

Guide

YOUR DAY

For

There is

No PROMISE

Of

Tomorrow

Ain’t No Time

Like

The PRESENT

Unwrap

This GIFT

So PRECIOUS

This is

YOUR Life

CHOOSE

Wisely

CHOOSE

You

CHOOSE

Love

LIVE RICH!

As I walked the dock from my houseboat to my car, I experienced a wondrous adventure engaging in conversations and connecting with people who I had said hello! to over the years as I passed by but never stopped to chat.  The opening came from my soul family, Lance and Lea (check out LanceandLeamusic.com) who have been on the houseboat writing and recording their phenomenal music for almost 3 months now and are absolutely the talk of Grider Hill Dock.  They are known and the light from these big stars has lifted the whole of the dock who feel the amazing grace pouring from their presence as they venture out for walks and their music that blasts through the insulated walls. 

One woman went on and on about Lance and Lea so I gave her their business card that has their website on it.  She asked how I knew them so I told the soul journey of my divine meeting Lea on Thanksgiving 2012 while visiting Nashville and how we knew each other in a way that couldn’t be explained yet we knew all roads led us to each other.  Soul shit! And I went on to tell how Lea and Lance met only a year ago and the instant and deep connection that has brought through the magic of their music that is soulful poetry.  By this time, a few others had come out of their boats and were listening to me speak.  I told the story of my late-husband, John dying and how I almost sold the boat but divine intervention blocked the sale.  And the moment, I came to see clearly and profoundly that they (Lance and Lea) were the reason I kept the boat.  The boat provided a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle where they could create sequestered from the chaos.

Out of the blue, a woman said:  Oh, they will be rich someday AND you will be too…And while I feel excited for them and have no doubt Lance and Lea will have material riches that mirror the abundance of who they are; I immediately spoke freely:  Ohhh, we are SO RICH!  We live RICH.  We are rich in the love we share!  WE ARE RICH in the depth of connection where we belly laugh and spontaneously play and bare our souls completely open and vulnerable trusting each other – resting safely – at home with each other.  And while I feel no need to explain my life choices ever or expect others to understand that I want EVERYTHING for Lance and Lea and nothing from them because our Love is the gift that gives and gives and gives, I had to share my heart that knows the richness of this life without conditions. 

The invitation this day is to LIVE RICH!  Pause to reflect on the riches.  Welcome the riches of life available, yours for the claiming every moment of every day.  Seize the riches!  Wake up to the richness you are and life is.  Say all damn day to your Self:  I am rich!   I am so rich!  And you will live rich as the veil is lifted and you see the treasures alive right here and right now.  Appreciating all the riches magnetizes more riches for what we appreciate appreciates! Fish from the ocean of Love within you and know riches beyond measure.  Love Big.  Live RICH!

No comments:

Post a Comment