Tuesday, April 8, 2014

This DAY Dances with POSSIBILITY!


Standing

HERE

In The

NOW

The Present

MOMENT

As

A Co-Creator

Scripting

My LIFE

ALIGNED

With

The Whole

Of

ME

Human

And

Divine

GROUNDED

In

This Sense

Of

Self

This BIGNESS

Ever-GROWING

This LOVE

I Am

We ARE

The Essence

Of

ALL Life

BREATH

 By

Magic

BREATH

This DAY

DANCES

With

POSSIBILITY

Not

Just

Because

Of

The Scheduled

EVENTS

Filling

My Calendar

But

The OPEN

Space

MYSTICALLY

OPENING

More

And

More

Of

ME

Dancing

FREER

WILDER

BIGGER

With

The Winds

Of

LIFE

Ever-Shifting

Ever-Flowing

Leading

ME

HOME

This DAY

Potentials

HATCHING

Showing

ME

I Am

Made

ANEW

From

The

INSIDE

Out

Daring

To

KNOW

My Self

But

NEVER

Caging

My Self

Into

A

FIXED

Idea

ALLOWING

WELCOMING

The POSSSIBILITIES

Who I Am

NOW

To Come

OUT

And

PLAY

Bringing

The JOY

In

Ways

I could

NEVER

Have

Imagined

Or

Planned

PLANNING

My

Life

This Day

AND

Letting IT

UNFOLD

Trusting

IT

It is ALL

Perfect

Setting

INTENTIONS

For

My LIFE

Taking UP

My Bed

And

WALKING

Resurrected

Rebirthed

Reborn

AGAIN

And

AGAIN

Who I Was

Yesterday

NOT

Who I Am

Today

STRONGER

BOLDER

BRAVER

I Journey

INTO

My Self

In AWE

I Am

A

FORCE

Of

Nature

EMPOWERED

Connected

To

The Truth

Aligned

With

The SOUL

Of

The Universe

Within

ME

Within

ALL

This DAY

DANCES

With

POSSIBILITY

I Stretch

My Arms

OUT

Twirling

Giggling

CHILDLIKE

Wonder

WANDERING

Through

This Odyssey

Curious

NOT

Knowing

WHAT’S NEXT?!

But

KNOWING

IT IS

Gonna

BE

So GOOD!

So GREAT!

So WONDROUS!

So SURPRISING!

LIFE

Bursting

From

The MUSIC

Within

My Grateful

HEART

Ever-SINGING

More

LOVE

More

JOY

More

PEACE.
 
As my eyes opened this morning, these words washed through me:  This DAY dances with POSSIBILITY.  This message graciously delivered from the heavens echoed such hope I had to pass it on from my heart into your heart into the Sacred Heart of this world.  We are ever-connected so the possibility that dances through me dances through you and the possibility that dances through you dances through me.  All that opens each of us this day and every day to more LOVE, more JOY, more PEACE affects the whole as we rise together in vibrational harmony, this collective dance so sacred that my grateful heart sings in celebration over the privilege to be alive. 
 
The invitation this day is to start right here grounding in this moment, touch your center and align with your bigness, this force of Love you are, consciously partner with the Universe ever-flowing that longs to blow your mind and lead you into the more that awaits.  This day, you are STRONGER, BOLDER, BRAVER than ever before.  Feel this and let it pulse through all of you: mind, body, heart and soul.  Set intentions for your day and trust everything unfolds perfectly.  Observe your Self compassionately, choice by choice and see where fear still grips your life; look at what no longer serves you but you continue to plug your precious energy into out of habit.  Let go and reach for More! Dare to believe in the power that lies within you and show up for this day with all of you ablaze, living the passion ever-springing from the depths of you.  Write the script for your life this day and all of your days knowing you are a co-creator ever-dancing and being danced by the Universe, this benevolent force at work within you and within this world ushering you into your truest life where you live for the love of living come what may.   Invite the possibility of this day to dance through you and free the music whose time has come to express through you.  Let your grateful heart sing:  Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you! this day dancing in possibility

No comments:

Post a Comment