Thursday, May 8, 2014

This MOMENT is EVERYTHING!


I LOVE

Knowing

MY HEART

Is

BOTH

Fragile

And

FIERCE

Holding

My Human Self

As

SACRED

As

My Divine Self

The human STORY

Made

POETIC

Through

THE EYES

The HIGHER

Perspective

Of

The SOUL

Wisdom

Fortifying

US

In

The midst

Of

It ALL

Shouting

This MOMENT

Is

EVERYTHING

Be HERE

Soooo

I Jump

Knowing

I might

FALL Down

I Leap

Trusting

The PROCESS

I Let GO

Again

And

Again

Finding

My Center

I Trust

What I cannot SEE

Guided

By

This INNER Compass

I AM

Perfect

Especially

In my Perfections

I Open

To THIS Love

EVER-flowing

I Fly

Testing

These WINGS

Made Anew

Taking

Me

Where I must GO

I LIVE

Breath

By

MAGIC

Breath

Riding the Waves

Of

AMAZING Grace

I DARE

To Question EVERYTHING

And

Live the Answers

Ever-Expanding

ME

Life

ALL

I SHOW UP

Knowing

The POWER

Of

My Life

Even

When I FEEL

Powerless

I RISK

Because

This is

ME

Being ALIVE

Instead

Of

Being in a Rut

Which

Is

CERTAIN Death

I SURPRISE

My Self

MORE

Revealed

Giggling

Like

A the Child

I never Was

But

NOW

I am

I KNOW

That

There is

ALWAYS

More

To

KNOW

Going into

The WILD

Within

To PLAY

Curiously

Amused

By

The WONDER

I Discover

I am

BIGGER

As

I am

The Ocean

The Skies

The Winds

ALL

One

I BLOSSOM

Watering

My Self

Day

By

Day

Choice

By

Choice

NOT Willing

To

WITHER

I Ask

What’s Next?!

Letting

LIFE

Show

ME

More

Of

Who I AM

And

HOW

I Can

Offer

My Self

I EXPAND

Gracefully

Extending

ALL

Of

Me

MIND

BODY

HEART

SOUL

Because

It FEELS

Damn GOOD

I GROW

Into

My VISIONS

Flashes

Downloads

Revealing

The MAP

The Sacred Blueprint

That

JOURNEYS

Me

For

As long as

It Lasts

I CELEBRATE

This LIFE

The GIFT

That

GIVES

Graciously

Generously

In

The moments

I want

To wish away

And

The moments

That leave

ME

Ecstatically Dancing

Fist bumping

Yessss!

I INVITE

The GOOD

Welcoming

The MIRACLES

Ever-springing

Saying

THANK YOU!

More PLEASE

All Day

EVERY Day

Happygasming

Elated

By

The Fun

Of

LIVING

I Connect

With

My Self

Which

CONNECTS

Me

To the Whole

ONEness

Lived

Showering

KINDNESS

To Each

I Pass

Honoring

Their Sacredness

Because

I HONOR

My Own

COMPASSION

Pouring

SEEING

Their Story

SEEING

My Own

I FREE

My Spirit

UNTAMEABLE

This Passion

Uncageable

This FORCE

Limitless

FEARLESS

I SEE

What was

ONCE

Concealed

Enjoying

The VIEW

The Revelations

The NEW

I SHOCK

My Self

Experiencing

This ROAD

I am

With

NO END

In

Sight

I DELIGHT

Sing-song

Speaking

Laced

With

Soft laughter

And

THUNDEROUS

Belly Laughs

Exploding

With

The JOY

Of

Being

I RECEIVE

This LOVE

I Am

This LOVE

The Essence

Of

ALL

Creation

GIVING

My Self

AWAY

As

I am

OUT

And

ABOUT

Doing

What I do

Living

This Grand Adventure

And

As

I sit

Right

HERE

Now

Understanding

Embodying

This TRUTH

This MOMENT

Is

EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment