Thursday, May 1, 2014

Saying: I MATTER!


Saying

“I MATTER”

ALL

Day Long

EVERY Day

Reminding

Our Self

WE MATTER

Reminding

OTHERS

They Matter

Drinking

From

The OCEAN

Of

LOVE

Within

Teaching

OTHERS

The Next Generation

How to FISH

To LIVE

Fortified

From

The Truest

 POWER

This LOVE

WE Are

The Essence

Of

ALL

Creation

We can’t

FEED

Others

Without

FEEDING

Our Self

NOURISHING

Our Self

With

BIG LOVE

Echoing

Through

Our

WORDS

BELIEFS

ACTIONS

CHOICES

PRESENCE

You

Me

WE

MATTER!

We Just DO

MORE

Than we can

Comprehend

Your JOY

MATTERS

Your PASSION

Matters

Your HEART

Matters

Your VOICE

Matters

Your HOPE

Matters

Your PEACE

Matters

Your Thoughts

MATTER

Your IDEAS

Matter

Your LIFE

Matters

Soooo Much

YOU MATTER

YOU MATTER

YOU MATTER

You just DO!

Celebrate

YOU

Claiming

Your HAPPY

Appreciating

ALL

That Makes

You

“YOU”

Care for

Your SOUL

FREEING

All

That Insults

YOU

That strips

The BEAUTY

You ARE

Life IS

DANCE

As you ARE

WHERE you Are

YOU ARE

MAGNIFICENT!

Twirl

SHOUTING

“I Matter!”

Place your Face

In the SUN

And

SOAK it UP

Say

To YOUR Self

Over

And

Over

“I MATTER!”

Silently

Breath

By

MAGIC

Breath

FEEL

Your Self

Come ALIVE

Engaged

Connected

To

A DEEP

Sense of Self

Sense of WORTH

Sense of BIGness

Sense of this LOVE

Let this be

YOUR Life Mantra

“I MATTER!”

“I MATTER!”

“I MATTER!”

And

PASS

It

ON

To ALL

You Meet

YOUR HEART

Wide OPEN

Pouring

Into

The SACRED

HEART

Of

The WORLD.

If there is one message, one thing I could say to the whole of this world, it would absolutely be:  You MATTER!  I have written about this and speak about it every day.  The energy of hope that springs from this Truth is transforming; the LOVE we are bursts from the words:  I MATTER!  And each of us wants nothing more than for the next generation, all of those we love to understand how significant they are and how truly magnificent they are as they are; but we must embody this knowing in order to pass it on.  We must learn to fish from the Ocean of Love within us in order to Teach’em how to fish.  Do as I say not as I do just doesn’t work!  How we live says it all.  How we live speaks.  Our choices, our actions, our words, our lives echo:  I MATTER! 

The messages I have received over the power of saying: I MATTER! leave me in awe over the miracles created by our fishing from the Truth, the Ocean of Love within us.  Affirming:  I MATTER!  has opened people to the Beauty they are and life is.  And in knowing they matter, living in this higher vibration, they have inspired others and reminded others:  YOU MATTER!  Fortified by the truest power, this love we are, we live the Miracles we are.  Faith in our Self the size of a mustard seed, even an ounce of belief, anything is possible.  Aligning our Human Self with our Soul, we journey into a life we absolutely love every day that nourishes us and fulfills us as nothing else can.

The invitation this day is to adopt the mantra:  I MATTER!  I MATTER!  I MATTER!  Say this all day long every day over the next 21 days and see how these words open you leading you into your truest Self and truest life of Love.   Knowing we matter helps us see what no longer serves our highest good and what we want now.  Clarity springs from a deep sense of Self and purpose remembering we matter!  You light heart will ignite the heart of the world pouring your Love of living from every breath.  Big stuff!  Soul shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment