Friday, May 2, 2014

Moving INTO New Life...


One YEAR Ago

TODAY

Giving THANKS

Thanking

The gods

The heavens

The Universe

ALL

That led

Me

HERE

Ohhh…

Nashville

HERE

I AM

Alive

As NEVER Before

After

1 Year

Of

LIVING

And

LOVING

At Depths

I Never

IMAGINED

I Didn’t

KNOW

Existed

This DREAM

Life

IS

Known

To Me

As

I stand

HERE

Wide AWAKE

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

My Cup

RUNNETH

Over

My HEART

Is

FULL

Spilling

Into

The HEART

Of

This WORLD

Nourished

By

This NEW

New Lifetime

Within

My LIFETIME

The PERSON

Who Pulled

Away

From

Brownsburg, Indiana

Leaving

A DREAM

That was LIVED

Is NOT

The PERSON

I am

NOW

The PERSON

Who Arrived

HERE

One Year Ago

Is NOT

Who I AM

Now

I AM

More

MORE

Than I Dared

To KNOW

I could BE

Amazing GRACE

Showers

ME

All the MOMENTS

Of

My Life

As I LIVE

Open

Flowing

And

THIS

Ohhh…

YES!

This Energy

Of

LOVE

Universal LOVE

BIG Love

Is

What

MAKES

Me

My Life

This Journey

RICH

A Celebration

INDEED

Where

I HAPPYass

DANCE

All Day

Every Day

My STORY:

And she LIVES

She LIVES

She LIVES

HAPPILY

For

No Reason

And

A MILLION

Magnificent

Glorious

REASONS

Because

Living

FEELS

Damn GOOD

FREEING

The Passion

ALL

This LOVE

This LOVE

Yesss…

THIS LOVE

That LIES

Within

ME

That came

HERE

To LIVE

To EXPRESS

Silently

A Vibrational

Hum

LOUDLY

Shouting

OUT

Joy

Echoing

From

The Essence

Of

ALL

That I AM

ALL

We ARE

Connected

I KNOW

You

I KNOW

The Whole

Of

CREATION

Pulsing

Through ME

My Breath

MAGICALLY

MYSTICALLY

I Dance

UNCENSORED

And

Invite

YOU

To Take

My HANDS

Join ME

In

This LIBERATION

THE CELEBRATION

Life IS

1 Year Ago

TODAY

How could I have known?

The BEAUTY

The Bliss

The MIRACLES

I now

LIVE

Each Day

Simply BEING

Kathy

The Roles

Of

YESTERDAY

Lived

Done

Gone

Who I AM

Now

This Day

Will BE

REVEALED

Surprise!

Surprise!

Surprise!

Continues

To BE

My life

Mantra

I still

GO OUT

On

My 16th Floor

PERCH

Stand

On My Balcony

And

GREET

Nashville

Each Morning

Saying

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

For

Welcoming

ME

For

Inspiring

ME

For

Resurrecting

ME

For

LOVING

Me

As the Sun

RISES

I hold

My HEART

Ahhhing

This ECSTASY

SO DIVINE

Delighting

Whispering

Without

WORDS

Let’s PLAY

Let’s SING

Let’s LOVE

As

NEVER

Before

No Waiting

On

SOMEDAY

No Delaying

This MOMENT

This DAY

Is

EVERYTHING.

Below is my Blog written my first morning in Nashville…

 

I am here.

Here I am in my new home.

New sounds.

New smells.

New sights.

New views.

New experiences.

It is all good!

As I sit on my balcony legs propped with a giant mug of coffee in tow, a candle lit as part of my morning ritual, I give thanks for my life.  I feel so alive as I lean into the newness of everything:  the sounds, the smells, the sights, the views.  This is 180 degrees different than my life out in the country yet it is a seemless transition, no kicking or floundering as I ease into each moment.  Laughter is my reaction to exploring all the unknowns as I delight in my willingness to simply be.

I found my assigned parking space.  Check!  But then couldn’t figure out how to access my condo.  After searching, walking up and down flights of stairs, I found my way to the ground floor and navigated my way home.  As I hopped on the elevator giggling at myself, my new neighbor joined in the fun, matching my stories with her first week living here.  I didn’t know not knowing could be so damn fun.

The movers, Rick and Brian, who work for my friend, MikeyO were so laid back and willing to do whatever needed to be done brought such joy to the day.  They found out while grabbing a sandwich at Subway that Hulk Hogan’s daughter lives in my condo building so they wondered out loud if he might come and help us unload.  While assembling my bed and headboard there were missing pieces but they didn’t sweat it like I would have, they used their genius and finagled this and that to secure it. 

All that came to mind throughout the day was Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Moving day is probably among the top 5 most stressful days for most but everything was easy.  This is right in line with my intention to make my life easy and it was evidence that it can be.  How wondrous life is.

After making up my bed with all my new bedding which was the one thing I wanted to do by the end of the day, I showered to head out and meet friends for a welcome to Nashville dinner.  I had had only a few hours of sleep the night before but rode this wave of excitement, the energy found in the newness.  As I walked down the street, I found myself smirking with a sense of Here I am.  The surefootedness with each step, the groundedness that I felt throughout my entire being let me know I was home.  I rested in this.

Dinner was filled with silly bantering as we caught up:  Hey Girl this, Hey Girl that; and the sharing of ideas, thoughts as well as celebrating where each of us is at this point on our grand adventure.  We paused to recognize that we are living the dream because we are living a life that is true to who we are, where we are and this made us tear with deep gratitude.  The journey is the reward and for that moment, that capsule of time, we knew this with every fiber of our being.

Arriving home around midnight Indy time, I had been up almost 24 hours but rolled with where I was asking What now?  I lit a candle and headed out to my balcony with a bottle of water, propped by feet onto my bistro table and soaked up the new view.  Nashville was lit with a vibrancy that was beyond the lights.  There was live music coming from the restaurant at street level that was the perfect back drop.

I climbed my weary bones into my bed fit for a queen and just as I started to drift into sleep state, my kitty, Beauty began to wail this dog-like howl that I have never heard before.  I tried to soothe her with my words, my energy, my touch but she could not be consoled so I leaned into it with her.  I found myself even thankful for her expression of grief and sadness for all we have left behind, for all we have been through to arrive in our new home, our new life.  There were growing pains that she needed to let out so I let her. 

Even when everything lines up beautifully and there is excitement for what is and what is to be, there are bumps that jolt us, there are painful longings, and there are feelings to the contrast.  It is all good! This I know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment