Saturday, May 24, 2014

FEAR Comes LOVE Frees!

 
Each of US

Hold

The Keys

To

The KINGDOM

This LOVE

We ARE

The SOUL Force

Of

This UNIVERSE

ONE

Ever-connected

The WEB

Of

LIFE

All Creation

At PLAY

Dancing

COLLECTIVELY

To the MUSIC

Within

Being

Who we ARE

The Infinity

Of

LIFE

Made Manifest

Creators

Created

From

This LOVE

Unlocking

The CAGE

Discovering

The Door

IS

Always

OPEN

Remembering

This LOVE

Always Here

In the NOW

Keeping

Our Sense

Of HUMOR

Our Hearts

LIGHT

Alchemizing

THE CRAP

Into

Treasures

We get

To CARRY

With

US

Fear COMES

Relentlessly

We MUST

Court

IT

Befriend

IT

Instead

Of

RESISTING

It

Pushing

It

Away

SWEEPING

It

Under

The Rug

We Liberate

Our Self

Again

And

Again

Knowing

Fear

Comes

And

LOVE

Frees

TRUSTING

Our Self

These WINGS

Within

Flying

US

Out of

The DOOR

And

The NEXT

Door

OPENS

Mystically

Magically

The Force

This LOVE

At Work

Through

YOU

ME

US

Ever-FLOWING

FEAR

Is

A Part

Of

This Human

EXPERIENCE

Accepting

This

Acknowledging

IT

We RETURN

To OUR Center

This Fierce

HEART

Wings

Of

AMAZING GRACE

Alive

Within

US

Liberating

US

Knowing

Fear Comes

LOVE Frees

Grounding

In

FAITH

TRUST

CERTAINTY

Welcoming

The GOOD

That IS

That is SURE

To Come

This DAY

FEELING

The LOVE

WELCOMING

The GOODness

EXPECTING

Miracles

COUNTING

The Blessings

ONE

By

ONE

All Day

Every Day

Our

EFFORT

Shifting

Our Focus

OPENS

Us

Bringing

The GRACE

Veils

LIFTED

Seeing

The BEAUTY

You ARE

We ARE

Life IS

Our HEART

NOT Denying

Singing

Echoing

Fear Comes

LOVE FREES

Choosing

LOVE

The Gift

Of

WISDOM.
 
FUN Note:  I have been having PC Issues and I must say (LOL!!!) that I would rather have my toenails ripped off one by one than deal with technical difficulties.  I just giggle because I am wired to stand with people through life's most challenging and traumatic events and seasons but I am not wired to troubleshoot my computer.  KNOW THYSELF!  The wisdom of this.  Knowing who I am, knowing who we are is liberating and staying OPEN as we are ever-growing into MORE of our Self all of our days which excites me to no end.  Knowing my Self, I surrendered my PC issues giving it to the heavens and asking for them to do what I cannot.  This morning, my PC was on and working.  It may NOT be tomorrow BUT Just for today, I get to post my blog and for this I say THANK YOU.  
 
What a Beautiful reminder to me and to all of us that we are truly guided and there are assisting forces always HERE, in this moment ready to help us even with PC issues.  To allow the heavens to companion us creates MIRACLES as we stand here on the earth.  ASK! ASK! ASK! and LET GO! Trusting all is well, all is perfect, all is handled.  When FEAR comes and it WILL because that is our human journey, fish from the ocean of LOVE within and TRUST it to part the seas and move the mountains.  Nothing is too small or too big for this LOVE.  To recognize we aren't alone; we are NEVER ALONE fills me with awe over this life that is wondrous and miraculous and magical.
 
Wishing you a day of LOVE!!! When fear comes let LOVE free you.  Connect to your breath and call on this LOVE, asking for guidance and assistance.  EXPECT MIRACLES! Stay open to how they come.
 
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! to you this day and all of your days!  Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment